ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Playoff Game #1 - OU vs. Clemson

He was out there because his teammates and coaches love and respect him and because he did everything he could to help his team win this game. That's good enough for me.

So if Baker gets hurt in the first quarter instead of the fourth how is he helping? Thomas has to come in and then are you going to play a WR at QB next?

I am not really upset at the loss. We played the #1 team tonight and knew going in it would be tough. What I am upset at is the lack of effort and passion. Most of those guys looked like they were sleepwalking through the game. Even the playmakers just looked like they'd taken some Valium.

So if Baker gets hurt in the first quarter instead of the fourth how is he helping? Thomas has to come in and then are you going to play a WR at QB next?

The guy stuck around to play scout team quarterback for a month. He poured everything he had into the program and it wasn't good enough so he wants to go somewhere else where he is good enough to play. Be appreciative and wish him well. Why do you care who they roll out there as captains anyway?

I am not really upset at the loss. We played the #1 team tonight and knew going in it would be tough. What I am upset at is the lack of effort and passion. Most of those guys looked like they were sleepwalking through the game. Even the playmakers just looked like they'd taken some Valium.
We've seen that look from our team before 0. Its nothing new unfortunately

The guy stuck around to play scout team quarterback for a month. He poured everything he had into the program and it wasn't good enough so he wants to go somewhere else where he is good enough to play. Be appreciative and wish him well. Why do you care who they roll out there as captains anyway?

Why do you care if I care? It was a simple question. I appreciate what he did here, just wondered why he was out there when he is not eligible to play in the game.

I really hope Clemson beats Alabama. I think they have what it takes but from the thrashing AL gave Michigan State tonight...I am worried.

I think Clemson can work Alabama in ways Michigan State couldnt.

You guys are great fans, and your team is on an upswing compared to last year.
I wish your folks the bedt.
Onward to beat Bama....
With as much banter as the teams and fans have had the last two years, I'd really like to see a home and home scheduled at some point. Norman is on my "Bucket List"

Reactions: FreeSC
With as much banter as the teams and fans have had the last two years, I'd really like to see a home and home scheduled at some point. Norman is on my "Bucket List"

Welcome anytime.
Not to worry...they gather up all the douches and 'isolate' them on game day.
Everyone you encounter will be cordial and friendly.

That's the way we roll down here in Gods country.:D

He was out there because his teammates and coaches love and respect him and because he did everything he could to help his team win this game. That's good enough for me.
Yes, my hell he lead the team to defeat Alabama. Some Sooners are jerks.

Yes, my hell he lead the team to defeat Alabama. Some Sooners are jerks.

Speak for yourself jackass. It was a simple question which you failed to answer. One reason for the question is the fact that ineligible players can't be team captains in HS football in most states and definitely not in the NFL. Is it different in college or do you know? Thanks for your expertise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT