ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #8 - SOONERS vs. RED RAIDERS

I am too tired to get mad this week.What should I do?I want to just turn it off.
I feel ya. I've been behind all week. I thought the game was earlier, so planned to listen in the radio while working. But I'm sore all over from standing on a ladder all day, and have work lined up for tomorrow. I'm too tired to bite my nails off.

I've seen track meets slower than this. Which DC is going to blink first? which DC iis going to resign first and will it be before halftime?

No sarcasm: we have regressed to having consistently the 2nd worse defense in the conference.

We need Joe C. to step up and ask for resignations or can some D coaches. Tech is putting pressure on our QB so why can't we reciprocate?

6 possessions in the game and 6 TD's. And we just started the 2nd qtr. We may only need one defensive stop to win.

And offense returns the favor plus another dumbass penalty by our player. Undisciplined and totally stupid penalties

Ah the curse of Jordan Thomas continues. Wonder if the media still believes he's likely a high round NFL pick?

Id hate to be a part of a business owned by Mike stoops. Teamwork makes the dream work.

Me when we are on defense.
tenor.gif

Reactions: fortworth4ou2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT