ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #8 - SOONERS vs. RED RAIDERS

Fear Mike Stoops is about to get lit up once again. Sooners win but in a nail biter, 47 - 41.

This may be a dumb question I apologize ahead of time but is there a auto refresh function on this forum I looked but didn't see it?

Judging by their 1st drive, we may need to outdo last years offensive output. Can't believe what I'm seeing. Already 15 offensive plays by TT and all running plays until their 1st pass for a TD.

What a joke we're putting on the field with our D.

It’s gone beyond ridulous with the D. Now watch the O go 3 and out.

Maybe not, td Mayfield to Lamb!

Last edited:
I'm really just in disbelief that this is apparently acceptable.

Are the other coaches just not allowed to say anything? Wtf has got to be going through these players heads in practice? Lining up with this same ridiculous scheme again and again.

Gog I wish I was in the press room after the game and ask Mike some questions. Like "why are you such a stubborn bitch"? Wtf is stupid scheme? Why won't you run your old defense?

I have some Roughtail Hoptometrist that was canned 2 days ago. So I'm going to try to enjoy this NBA all star game.

If none of the other coaches have the balls to step up to Mike, they can get out too.

This is a joke. This defense plays scared.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
This beyond embarrassing.WE have NO shot at a natty with Mike Stoops.Call the realtor,Mayflower and get it over with.They were held to 13 POINTS LAST WEEK!!!!

You know TT offense sux when it takes them 2 plays to go the length of the field for their TD. How inefficient considering a Mike S. defense.

Reactions: TXSUX
Back when I was a teenage, I did a stint of concrete work. The owner came up to me one day right after I got to the job site with no clue what was going on. He yelled,"Every time I look at you, you're effing standing around!" I went to lunch that day, and never came back, but ALL that to say, that guy might be a good defensive coordinator for OU.

Reactions: soonerfastnloud
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT