ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Game #3 - OU vs. Tulsa

Just don't understand why the dbs are 10 yards off. Beginning to be as embarrassing as Baylor a year ago.

OUr defense is gassed already. What will it be like in the fourth quarter. If we don't score on every drive, I'm not sure we can stop them.

BTW, this is what I picked for the final score. I suspect it will be more like 58-51. Not sure yet who will be 58.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
Tulsa answered with their TD. 38-31 OU. We've got to score with every possession now. Shootout. Looks like what I said earlier, the team with the ball last will win.

Pretty impressive the difference a new coaching staff has made with Tulsa with alot of the same athletes who were shut down by OU last season...

Oddly enough...OU hasn't seen even close to the same dramatic effect with the coaching changes of the past 2-3 years......

Pretty impressive the difference a new coaching staff has made with Tulsa with alot of the same athletes who were shut down by OU last season...

Oddly enough...OU hasn't seen even close to the same dramatic effect with the coaching changes of the past 2-3 years......

I can see a night & day difference between this offense and Huepel's offense. Defense, not so much.

I should also say the biggest difference is QB play. Mayfield is crazy good at making things happen.

Reactions: ESPiam
If it weren't for commercials, I'd be doing my nature dance non-stop. For that matter, I blink and I miss a score.

Not sure if serious or not.....:p
Yea BR, I'm serious. TU has big, strong, and fast playmakers at WR, a very talented QB, and a solid running game. Don't see much difference between the two offensively. They're both similar defensively as well. Call me crazy!

Reactions: veritas59
A new corner. I believe Marcus Green just lost his redshirt, in for Mbanasor.

and he was tested and beat on the same slant. M. Stoops can rotate players all day but if things don't change, then it's the defensive alignment and not all on just execution.

Alex Dalton has been playing right guard the last few series. Don't know how long before that. So OUr Oline which has two captains, neither are playing. Farniok as always been a tackle. He's playing guard. The inexperienced tackles are the most experienced on the OLine today.

We need to quit running the throws behind the LOS and throw the darn ball down the field.

Reactions: BillyRay
Yea BR, I'm serious. TU has big, strong, and fast playmakers at WR, a very talented QB, and a solid running game. Don't see much difference between the two offensively. They're both similar defensively as well. Call me crazy!

that may be a combined 1500 yard 180 pt game :D

and he was tested and beat on the same slant. M. Stoops can rotate players all day but if things don't change, then it's the defensive alignment and not all on just execution.

I think it's more on the guy. Jordan Thomas screwed up off the field. For the second time in three games, he's been suspended. One quarter in game one. Today, for the whole game. You don't expect great execution from a guy who was playing in high school a year ago and wasn't around for spring practice.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
Baker 32-37-502 yards 4TD -0 interceptions passing
12 for 83 yards and 2 TD rushing

Crazy stats

Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT