ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Game #3 - OU vs. Tulsa

Medic should be ready. Here's his new grill.........HA

daily_picdump_1915_81.jpg

A couple of pre-game tidbits I picked up from another site....

Alvarez is working at center with Mayfield.
Jordan Thomas did not participate in pre-game warm ups.

This game won't even be close if OU's Offense comes out 1. Leaves the silly penalties out. 2 execute the offense to perfection.

TU scores more than 17 I would be shocked.

I see half a hundred to 13.

42-24 OU, hoping offense is starting to gel on the ground and air. Keep everyone healthy, OU is not 3 deep at QB.

We have one OLineman starting in a position where he has started more than two games.

LT the rookie future stud
LG Farniok
C Last two week's left guard
RG Kasitati
RT somebody with little starting experience. Likely 55

Do we already have more yards than in the first quarter last week after two plays?

But those of you who thought, "this is Tulsa, we'll knock their butts back," don't understand. This is the weakest Sooner OLine since everybody got hurt and we played four freshman at the end of 2001.

Looks like everyone is gonna be keying on stopping our run game. Baker's gonna get his opportunities.

3-3. Playing 10 yards off the receivers again.......

That's Baylor plan!

I'm afraid the O-Line maybe our achilles heel this season. Here's to hoping that they progress as that they together and gain experience as the season unfolds.

I wonder why Joe played behind Brooks?

Whoever said Mayfield was slow? I'm not seeing it. But he took a leg hit at the end of that. Thought he was limping a little after.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
We're just at the beginning of the game but it is looking more like the team with the ball last is gonna win.

Where are the backers. Their rbs are shreading OU DL. Tulsa head coach was quoted as saying he knows how to beat OU from his Baylor days. He obviously meant Mike Stoops.

Well appears it doesn't matter what he knows. 24-3 OU!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT