ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Game #2 - OU vs. Tennessee

Mayfield has to go. Put Knight in, he couldn't be worse than this. That was terrible, but it's what you get when you bring in a tech reject.

Well if it continues as it is going its out of reach already. Need to fire these boys up somehow

Well...I must admit after that last INT, I guess with it being the 4th Qtr we really don't have much chance of coming back with what we have seen the first 3 Qtrs.....

Bring in Knightmare and maybe he can make something happen. The offense can't get much worse.

What's unbelievable is as god awful as OUs offense has been....OU IS STILL IN THIS GAME!!! IT'S STILL WINNABLE!!!

I agree, we can still win this but not with the same old same old. We have got to keep pounding it with our top backs and keep the defense off the field. We have time to do it.

Mayfield needs to be pulled out right now though. He is just killing us.

Air-Raid offense is not a top program offense!!! 3 points versus a sub-par SEC team.

Sorry K2C. That made me throw up in my drink cup.

As slow as LJ was, lack of an O-Line would be his demise. He'd spend more time on his back than a $2 hooker.

Ya no kidding. Not sure why anyone with any sort of intelligence would want Landry Jones on the field with this OL. Landry prolly would have been carted off the field with something broken before halftime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT