ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Game #2 - OU vs. Tennessee

Beautiful day to hammer the Vols. Ahh, a televised game!

OU 27

UT 17

Boomer Sooner

Ah, when 'Worth pops the game thread, it's just a thrill!

You are right about a beautiful day. Here in the greater Coweta Metropolitan area we have 70 degrees, 38% humidity.
If streaking was still fashionable, I'd do it!

I think the rain has become a non factor. At the risk of being redundant. OU 31, vols, 21.

Ah, when 'Worth pops the game thread, it's just a thrill!

You are right about a beautiful day. Here in the greater Coweta Metropolitan area we have 70 degrees, 38% humidity.
If streaking was still fashionable, I'd do it!

I think the rain has become a non factor. At the risk of being redundant. OU 31, vols, 21.
Must...get...that...streaking...image...out...of...my...head. Pulsating away at me like a slurpee brain freeze.

Thanks, fitty.;)

Boomer Sooner

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Man maybe 10 people posting and its gameday. This is sad. Hopefully a big win tonight pulls in more posters. Let's get this thing rolling. Boomer sooner everyone.

Reactions: BillyRay
We're already winning as my 8 mo old Grandson is over for his first OU game. ;)

I do believe that this Air Raid offense is going to light up some Vol secondary to the tune of 40+ pts.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Sanchez runs his mouth too much...meanwhile he is getting bullied most of the time. Shut up and play

Reactions: BillyRay
Can't believe Tapper is a starter. Vol QB ran right by him for 15 yds on that drive and Tapper was looking away at the middle of the pack.

We're in trouble. Can't get any momentum going while giving the Vols excellent field position.

We've certainly got the talent but we're making way too many mistakes.

Lots of TN emotion now....weather it and we'll be good....agreed...no more scores by TN until we score!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT