ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Game #2 - OU vs. Tennessee

Omg...my nerves are fricking shot all to hell....I don't think I could have handled a 3rd OT.....LOL

Wow what a great come from behind win!!!! This team never gave up and kept fighting.

And holy sheet what a great game by Mike's defense to keep this game within reach all the way to the end till the offense got it done!!!

Reactions: ESPiam
12011266_10203520887622014_2390136713522050351_n.jpg

Omg...my nerves are fricking shot all to hell....I don't think I could have handled a 3rd OT.....LOL

Wow what a great come from behind win!!!! This team never gave up and kept fighting.

And holy sheet what a great game by Mike's defense to keep this game within reach all the way to the end till the offense got it done!!!

Unbelievable game. I don't have any voice left. Gotta give those guys a ton of credit for hanging in there and playing the entire 4 quarters plus OT. This was just a big time win

Reactions: BillyRay and ESPiam
Wow, I am just flabbergasted. That was absolutely magical. I hope we don't have to do this all year though. The first 3 quarters were absolutely abysmal offensively. The defense looked really good in this game.

What a comeback! Largest ever against the Vols at Neyland. Sooners have been needing a validation win like this for years.

What's really strange is that now we may only guess how good this team might be, and may not find any suitable answer until the last three games against TCU, Baylor and OSU.

Long road ahead, but this one was satisfying to the core. Sooners outscored Vols 28-7 after halftime, and that's hard to complain about.

Get ready for a winning streak, I feel it on the way.

Proud of my Sooners, I went quiet early in the 3rd and we started a comeback in the 4th so I stayed quiet so I would not jinx em, it worked! They never quit, love to see that!

Reactions: ESPiam
two biggest complaints on Vol Nation..Why did we kick a field goal in the first , our defense was gassed! Seriously they ripped the coaches the players our players..everybody but the people in the stands. What a worthless group of fans. Their game thread was 246 pages and Ive never seen so many complaints about their own team and that was with them up still by two touchdowns!!!! I said it once before....they crazy over there

Reactions: K2C Sooner
What a comeback! Largest ever against the Vols at Neyland. Sooners have been needing a validation win like this for years.

What's really strange is that now we may only guess how good this team might be, and may not find any suitable answer until the last three games against TCU, Baylor and OSU.

Long road ahead, but this one was satisfying to the core. Sooners outscored Vols 28-7 after halftime, and that's hard to complain about.

YourCrimsonNightmare

YCN... Wow! I am really happy to see you post here. I hope you come back. In my opinion and I'm sure some others, you are the best poster to ever grace this board.

Absolutely great to hear from the poster named YOURCRIMSON NIGHTMARE! Next thing you know SoonerMudd will be back..
YourCrimsonNightmare

YCN... Wow! I am really happy to see you post here. I hope you come back. In my opinion and I'm sure some others, you are the best poster to ever grace this board.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
I guess if I'm gonna be called obsessed I might as well have a little fun with on break.

Here's a game: Can anybody find a redeeming post from Spanky until after OU came back to win?

Bcs way to completely make a fool of yourself ha-ha. I love it. The fact that you stayed up all the thru the night doing this lets me know you are even more pathetic than I ever imagined. While you are at it, post others comments during the Tulsa, Tennessee and losses last year. I warned you gamer. Once you become more obsessed with me than OU athletics you will be ignored. Dang just when I thought you turned the corner. Have a good one

I called my good friend and Vols fan yesterday to wish him and his family a Merry Christmas, and we starting talking OU and Vols football. He said if we get by Clemson, we will win the national championship. He thinks we have the best team. I like it!

I've been saying that since before we played OSU. Why would you need a Vol fan to confirm it?? LMAO.

I don't know about him but I know I question things you say because of the small fact YOU ARE A HUGE BLOW HARD!!!!!!
I guess that's ok if you like being wrong most of the time. FYI. That is an opinion, not a fact. Don't you have a reindeer that needs humping???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT