ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Game #11 - OU vs. TCU

fortworth4ou2

Sooner signee
Jun 22, 2015
I know it's a little early but I'm leaving and will miss the game. Recording it, though.

I'm going to a gender reveal party - never heard of such a thing until a month ago. My son and daughter-in-law are expecting again. I have a granddaughter and my second grandchild is due in March.

If you don't mind, post whether you think it will be a boy or girl. I'll let you know which one later. Obviously, I want a healthy child but, of course, I have my gender preference.

OU 45
TCU 24

Baker is gonna do his Heisman-type thing. No injuries, please.

Boomer Sooner

Reactions: Senior Sooner
Oops! Just read that Boykin is not playing tonight. My amended prediction:

OU 55
TCU 13

Boomer Sooner

Off to the party. Go Sooners! Do some stylin' tonight.

Big 10 matchup between the Buckeyes and Spartans. 7-7 tie midway through the 3rd. Still, the selection committee will slobber all over the SEC and Big 10.

Boomer Sooners

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Yep, the BIG matchup is boring. I love a good defensive game, but this is ridiculous. They keep running the same plays at each other with the same results.

Other...
Oklahoma high school fb
Jenks vs Broken Arrow in the 6A1 championship. BA won the regular season game. Jenks beat Union last night.

Baker isn't sharp. He missed the corner blitz check. The receiver slowed for the check down and he didn't get it to him. So far, they are sitting on our routes. In previous games, we've adjusted after the first drive. Not tonight. This was looking like the RRR before Sanchez' pick.

That was another great play by Zack.

There is a problem with Darlington's snaps. The ball is floating back there. It's high some. And it's messing with play timing and more important, keeps Mayfield from getting a quick read.

Less than half of the snaps are solid. This is not a good thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT