ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #11 - OU vs. KU

fortworth4ou2

Sooner signee
Jun 22, 2015
Game should be a blowout what with OUr final home game, Jayhawk ineptness, our fighting for a playoff spot and the bad blood from last year's game. But then, there's our defense and it's propensity for no showing. Hope we hold their O to under 35.

OU 52
KU 31

Boomer!!!!!

Reactions: Senior Sooner
Holy shit!! On that measurement the official didn’t even pull the chain tight!! WOW!!
(Not that we would have stopped them on 4th and inches)

What is up with this board?Nobody comes here any more?
I can't speak for others but I am pissed at our D effort. KU just running at will and dinking us in the passing attack keeping the chains moving and Kyler on the bench while chewing up play clock.

Perhaps posters are just too irritated to post.

Nobody cares about this game....including the players. Many top teams had scares today because its hard to get up for inferior opponents late in the season

These players better care because the WV game just became do or die thanks to OSU upset of WV. If OU loses that game its vacation time till bowls.

OU loses every 3 way tiebreaker in this case. If OU, ISU, WV they are all 1-1vs oneanother. The tiebreaker to break that tie is comparing records vs 4th place team and they would both have beaten Texas which eliminates OU

Tx, WV, OU we lose that tie breaker also. OU would be 0-2 against them. If they cant get motivated for that then nothing will motivate this defense because the final outcome will be on there shoulders to make a few stops. I wouldnt bet on that happening.

BTW losing to WV I think will land OU a Fiesta Bowl bid or Peach at large bid. Possibly against UCF or Cincinnati.

This game has no vibe ....seems to be a game we want to sleep walk through. The defense had one job to do and they seemingly think Bender was going to light them up with passing game. 6-7 yards a rush is inferior...sell many of the players a game ticket.

Also, Offense tends to make “timely” turnovers...it’s like they’re allergic to building a big lead.

Stupid but he didn't do much.
They were saying Ford and that defender were fighting the play before and the refs let it go without throwing the flag. They couldn’t let it go two plays in a row, no matter how minor it was.

Oh my, someone has to make a gif of the lady with the camera getting pummeled. Hope she’s OK. But that gif would be the perfect representation of our Defense. Oof.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT