ADVERTISEMENT

Post Game breakdown...It's long

morning ladies!

y'all working the night shift at QT? talk later

AoZ.gif

You like to throw around haughty labels like an idiot liberal. So you're one of the idiots that changed the senate. The country has plummeted since. For those like you, cupcakes are what you call toothless women in Georgia. Some of them migrated from South Carolina.

I know it tests your third grade reading skills to read four lines on a page. But if you sound it out, you might get most of it.

You like to throw around haughty labels like an idiot liberal. So you're one of the idiots that changed the senate. The country has plummeted since. For those like you, cupcakes are what you call toothless women in Georgia. Some of them migrated from South Carolina.

I know it tests your third grade reading skills to read four lines on a page. But if you sound it out, you might get most of it.
1,000 dollars this bottom feeder is not a Georgia fan. Most likely a whorn fan but more likely a Condom fan. He spilled the beans in another post when he defended TBOW's honor 🤣🤣🤣
He aint very bright and showed his hand very early.

Reactions: iasooner2000
slept with him? no, we were up all night. and you sat in your car outside his house crying your eyes out like a bitch

what position do you play for OU? have you meaningfully contributed to any of their onfield success or do you just wear their shirt underneath your Wal-Mart uniform? loser.
Yet people like you who attack what people do for a living is laughable. I work for Walmart and no I dont make millions like you but I live a good life and enjoy it. I may be a laboror but at least I never think I am better than someone rlse even though I make more money than others. Get a life and realize your shit stinks just like any other mans. Money doesnt make a person a winner idiot. Its what your character is that defines that. You might want to work on yours.

Last edited:

what're you yapping about? i love Trump, looking forward to voting for him a third time.

venables has a .500 conference record in the worst P5 conference in the country lol

i just know your wife is nearly 300lbs
worst P5 conference, yet 5 are ranked in top 25, I believe thats the same as the all mighty SEC

worst P5 conference, yet 5 are ranked in top 25, I believe thats the same as the all mighty SEC
let's count together, buddy.

Georgia
Michigan
Ohio State
Florida State
Washington

Oregon
Texas
Alabama
Penn State
Oklahoma

Ole Miss
Notre Dame
LSU
Missouri

Louisville

Oregon State
Air Force
Utah
Tennessee
UCLA

Tulane
Kansas
James Madison
USC
Kansas State

to summarize, half of the Big 12's teams are sandwiched in the 20s, while the SEC makes up a third of the top 15.

Pac 12 has more teams.
B1G is the only conference with two top 5 teams.
Both ACC teams would run thru the Big 12 with ease, as would Duke & probably North Carolina.

Big 12 is a glorified G5 conference this year, with an iffy Texas and babyshit soft Oklahoma.

let's count together, buddy.

Georgia
Michigan
Ohio State
Florida State
Washington

Oregon
Texas
Alabama
Penn State
Oklahoma

Ole Miss
Notre Dame
LSU
Missouri

Louisville

Oregon State
Air Force
Utah
Tennessee
UCLA

Tulane
Kansas
James Madison
USC
Kansas State

to summarize, half of the Big 12's teams are sandwiched in the 20s, while the SEC makes up a third of the top 15.

Pac 12 has more teams.
B1G is the only conference with two top 5 teams.
Both ACC teams would run thru the Big 12 with ease, as would Duke & probably North Carolina.

Big 12 is a glorified G5 conference this year, with an iffy Texas and babyshit soft Oklahoma.
You sound hoarse. Rough nite with yer bros? 👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT