ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL CFP GAME THREAD - OU vs. Georgia - ROSE BOWL

Tough loss guys...great season. I was telling a couple of friends over beer that the turning point at least to me was the short kick before the half that gave GA good field position which they got a FG out of...I don't know little things like that gives a team a lift sometime. Yall were dominating them but that seemed to give them something positive heading into the locker room. I remember being at South Bend in 1991 when ND was just hammering us...it was like 31-10 and they have a chip shot FG to go up 24. We block the thing and take it back right before half ended and it gave us a big lift in the cold weather. We storm back and beat the #2 in the nation at their place. MO is a funny thing...but like many here have said I think your play calling went too conservative in the 2nd half and GA made some great adjustments on Baker. Hate to admit it but that little puke Kirby Smart is a terrific defensive guy...hope Coach Pruitt can slap him around a little bit in the future. Anyway great year though I know there is disappointment...hope all of yall have a great 2018 and hopefully I'll see you down the road sometime!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT