ADVERTISEMENT

Official Bedlam Game Thread - Game #12 - OU vs. OSU

For the second time get Sanchez out of game. He's not in this game and responsible for most poke points.

When Sanchez plays well, a few posters can't wait to talk about it. When he struggles, they don't even want other posters to acknowledge it lol. Pretty funny. I like the guy but come on....he is struggling

Reactions: BillyRay
When Sanchez plays well, a few posters can't wait to talk about it. When he struggles, they don't even want other posters to acknowledge it lol. Pretty funny. I like the guy but come on....he is struggling
His cleats are struggling IMO. All 3 mishaps have been slips and/or shoves. He's been toe locked on all 3. Come back when he's out of position or burned.

Shoved? The first TD the guy barely even pushed. He has to be more physical. Isn't this something I've expressed on here many times? He is good but he is struggling tonight.

Shoved? The first TD the guy barely even pushed. He has to be more physical. Isn't this something I've expressed on here many times? He is good but he is struggling tonight.
I can agree with you that the shoves weren't significant which is why I put slipping first. The shoves certainly aren't helping a precarious situation for him.
2/3 errors on his behalf were a fingernail from being INTs. Keep that in mind.

The 2nd mishap, I will give you that it should have been offensive PI. But the other two were just Sanchez falling on his ass on underthrown balls. How many other OU DBs have fallen down and given up big plays?? Any other DB stays on their feet and those passes are jump balls just ripe to get picked off.

Oh...imagine that....that last play Sanchez was burned BADLY and thankfully the ball was horribly underthrown.

Now we get to sit back and wait, players can get healthy and then we can roll through the 2015 National Championship! BOOMER SOONER!

A handful of posters on this board literally have zero ability to be open minded and unbiased when judging the performance of Sanchez....K2C is one of those posters....
And another handful will find every excuse possible to bring down the mood on a 3+ TD win. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Jcon when he does well we recognize it. When he does bad that is brought up as well. The "other" guys never say anything unless he makes a good play. That's the difference

Oklahoma is playing great and the team chemistry is awesome. Sanchez was really in the spotlight , but they did looked like a repeats. Who cares he's earned his keep this year. What a year is does seem like 2000 a lot. Boomer Sooner everyone.

Regardless if Sanchez struggles or does great he is still one of our guys. I'm so impressed by this team. The chemistry is amazing. Hey how bout a shout out to Alex ross to get everything started?

Reactions: BillyRay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT