ADVERTISEMENT

Official Bedlam Game Thread - Game #12 - OU vs. OSU

And while halftime continues the Baker Block video for your enjoyment :)

rix4s6.gif

Everything is going right for us so far... We're not THAT much better than OSU...

But its a testament to a well coached team, good play calling, and guys giving 110%.

You make your own luck in life, and OU is generating a lot of it tonight in stillwater.

Come on Sooners, no turnovers in the second half, only way pokes can get back in it.

Everything is going right for us so far... We're not THAT much better than OSU...

But its a testament to a well coached team, good play calling, and guys giving 110%.

You make your own luck in life, and OU is generating a lot of it tonight in stillwater.

What game are you watching? We're a hell of alot better than OSU.........

Respectfully disagree CW, OSU does not have a QB & two RBs as good as OU. But I agree w/ you regarding the play calling and guys giving 110%. They not only have talent, but they recognize it and are playing like they believe they can beat anybody.

I respectfully disagree. We run the ball a whole heck of a lot better than the Pokes do, plus we can play defense.

I do agree that we are a well coached football team. I love the new coaches that were brought in, and Mayfield has added a lot of leadership to this team.

I made the same comment that Belldozer did - Sanchez will probably get burned once or twice tonight. But his other plays are going to be a lot of fun.

But, I beg to differ on Sanchez being responsible for both of their TD's. There was offensive PI on both of those plays.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Freaking AT&T Uverse just went down...got my internet back but not TV yet...been fighting with it for 15 minutes AAARGH!

wow... ND loses on the last play after going up with 30 seconds to go

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT