ADVERTISEMENT

Official Bedlam Game Thread - Game #12 - OU vs. OSU

fortworth4ou2

Sooner signee
Jun 22, 2015
Game time nearing. Hope the weather isn't too harsh. Stay healthy guys, especially BAKER, Perine, and Mixon.

Bedlam is a beast in the Stool. No hiccup tonight.

OU 34
OSU 24

Boomer Sooner

OU 42 to 24 wonder how that 3d Turf performs in wet conditions at Boone?

Last edited:
Boomer Sooner! These Sooner men will feel no pain tonight and will enjoy their celebratory championship drink on ice as the pokes' season continues to melt away...

OU 29
them 20

Reactions: ESPiam
While I "like" to think the Pokes won't be ready to play, I fear that they will. Looking for a close game.

If it is cold and wet and slick, I'm wondering how the Pokeys will score at all.
Did they really rush for 8 yards in 23 attempts against Da Bears?

They got that fancy 3D turf there...I wonder how many times they've played on it wet?

Its a special kind of turf called 3d xtreme but just reading about it says it plays very well in wet conditions. Plus both of their practice fields have the exact same type of turf. So they practice on it also. It doesnt spray the rubber like other astro turf fields so it should play fast even wet unless they are having a downpour

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Looks like the rain is going to miss the stadium. Humidity is 95% and kickoff temp is going to be 31-32 degrees. Im glad Im watching this at home.

Last edited:
Riley has been pretty damn good at calling plays for the different types of defense they've played against. I think he's just now beginning to roll. He's figured out what talent he has and the players are responding favorably.

OU earns a W, a Big 12 Title, and an invite to the play offs.

OU wins the coin and defers to the second half. Go D! Go Big Red!! OSU in their orange Halloween costumes.

Boomer Sooner

O must go down and score on this drive to not get down two scores early in the game. Hopefully Riley won't forget his RBs on this possession

gotta rush more than 3 cant give him that much time to find a receiver.... pressure pressure pressure! Dial it up Mike!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT