ADVERTISEMENT

NEW 'GET' FOR 'THE GOOD GUYS'...

Medic riding bomber off into the sunset.................HA

tumblr_npa6bfN5zL1qf47bgo1_400.gif
Only you could find that gif K2C. I owe you a case of Lost Lake next time I see you.

And yet, your own coach has basically called B.S. on that story:

"You pass one part of the course, now you're telling me you can't go back and pass the other part of it?"

http://oklahoma.247sports.com/Bolt/Texas-coach-said-he-wont-release-Lampkin-38889141

Contradictory? Thy name is StrongBomb.

Did you not read the article I posted? He had to pass 3 Spanish courses. He tried to pass the second second course several times and couldn't. Strong's beef is he should have put in more effort at the end of the process to try and pass the additional courses after failing them.

He didn't want to qualify for UT. Sure seems pretty giddy about being in Norman for a guy who's heartbroken about not qualifying for UT. The reason? Because he changed his mind when Charlie lied and Rumph left. Look his tweets up Mr. Yoda of twitter. This should not be as difficult for you as making a salad is.

The proof you need is in Lampkin and his actions. Charlie lied and lost the respect of the recruit. Core values and all.

So you still don't have a single credible source that backs up your Rumph story?

All you have is that he was a little frustrated after Rumph left. Well no crap, he's an 18 year old kid. He was also very excited after we hired Haley (I posted the tweets).

Again, I posted a legitimate source on why the Spanish courses weren't completed. You have absolutely nothing. Get back to me when you actually have something to back up your claims.

The other part of that story that's ironic is that Core Values Charlie says Lampkin needs to be accountable. Ironic coming from the guy that straight up lied to Lampkin about Rumph leaving.

Hey Sorry Charlie, you'll need to cross honesty off your list and go with four core values, or add another no brainer like no bombs to your list. Holding a kid hostage for not keeping his word AFTER you didn't keep yours is just douchey.

http://longhorns.blog.statesman.com/2015/02/05/report-texas-dl-coach-chris-rumph-to-florida/

Another lie from Medic, go figure. National signing day was on February 4th. The article I posted is from February 5th, the day Rumph was offered the job from Florida.

Rumph wasn't even offered the job until after NSD and didn't make decision until a few days after NSD. I can't really blame Rumph for taking the job either, he apparently has a sick parent in the area.

To insinuate that Strong lied to Lampkin is laughable since A) the Florida job wasn't even offered until after NSD and B) he had no clue Rumph was going to take the job until he actually did.

Good morning bomb, did you get any sleep? I'm going to ask you a serious question. I expect the truth because honesty is one of my 10 core values and honesty is a value everyone should decent should have.

Is your pen name or real name
E.J. Holland? Remember you must live up to Charlie's core.
I'll call you bobs

In case anyone hasnt noticed bomb is absolutely obsessed with anything and everything ou or a&m. It's weird

Reactions: BillyRay
You guys can have this kid. He's a piece of shit liar and a quitter.

You should be banned from this board forever. I always thought you was a pretty good horn poster, but you're way over the top on talking about kids.

Somebody needs to report this dickweed.....and yeah, I did. Give me Bomber before this guy, at least he doesn't take it personal.......Just saying.

You should be banned from this board forever. I always thought you was a pretty good horn poster, but you're way over the top on talking about kids.

Somebody needs to report this dickweed.....and yeah, I did. Give me Bomber before this guy, at least he doesn't take it personal.......Just saying.

I don't think we want him banned. This is TexShoe humor, that's all. I've seen it a thousand times... It's parody of the flame bait theme. HighStickHarry has the same wry sense of humor.

I don't think we want him banned. This is TexShoe humor, that's all. I've seen it a thousand times... It's parody of the flame bait theme. HighStickHarry has the same wry sense of humor.

True that, of all the Horn mongers that come here he's in the top five percentile.

He's a good fellow, generally speaking.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
I can't decide if this is Sad, or Funny, but IMO, it speaks Volumes...

utisdabomb12

Sooner starter

Dang. Just looked at the kiddos stats. He averages 21 posts a day. He'll reach 30k in two years or less. Hell even bullmarket can't hold a candle to those numbers.

He failed his HS Spanish course several times. It was more than just a desire issue, he had issues passing the classes. Lampkin's mom said he has some type of learning disability. Good try again, you are on a roll.

Your Coach Charlie and his subordinates screwed up royally. They recruited the kid and failed to review and study his classes and grades. He was taking Spanish 1B in Feb and there was no way he could have passed 2A & 2B. Yet your Coach Charlie accepted his LOI in an effort to prevent him from going to OU. In otherwords, your Coach Charlie, screwed the kid, his rules be damned. Then you come over to an
OU board and preach academic smack like it supposed to hold some revelance. BTW, Texas is populated with 90% hispanics so I can see the value in taking HS Spanish courses.

BTW, your Coach Charlie looks like shit these days and everyone appears to be bailing on him. You will soon as well and you'll come wandering over here explaining to us why like we actually give a damn.

Lampkin sits out this year because Coach Charlie is actually Coach Chickenshit. But it's no biggee, he would be a RS anyway.

Bomb is the BOMB. Any time someone starts pumping STATS at you like BOMB did, it is the same thing guys do to cover up that their fball team sucks. TU just like all other schools have a SCHOOL within a school (See Georgetown on MBB). I find it very hard that two of TU's "ROADS SCHOLAR "QB's named YOUNG and SWOOPES ever passed a foreign language course in their lives. WS

I hope somebody didn't ban dabomb
I read boards because of nuts like him.

utisdabomb12, on 11 Jan 2015 - 8:28 PM, said: I don't understand why people are so high on Riley. When has an air raid offense won a national title? To me there's a certain limit on what the air raid can accomplish. Until an "air raid" offense wins a title, I'm not sold on a coordinator that runs that style of offense. In the end, it's about winning titles. There seems to be statistical evidence that the air raid doesn't win titles.

I hope somebody didn't ban dabomb
I read boards because of nuts like him.

utisdabomb12, on 11 Jan 2015 - 8:28 PM, said: I don't understand why people are so high on Riley. When has an air raid offense won a national title? To me there's a certain limit on what the air raid can accomplish. Until an "air raid" offense wins a title, I'm not sold on a coordinator that runs that style of offense. In the end, it's about winning titles. There seems to be statistical evidence that the air raid doesn't win titles.

Yep, he's insane fo sho.
Air raid was the essence of our last (Mike Leach inspired) national title.

It hasn't gone the way of Wishbone, (dodo bird) yet.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT