ADVERTISEMENT

NEW 'GET' FOR 'THE GOOD GUYS'...

The state of Texas probably implemented that foreign language requirement for several reasons, but one of its benefits is it "weeds out" students like Lampkin. If you aren't intelligent enough or have the drive to pass a foreign language course in HS, we don't want you. I know Texas has been in discussion to add more course requirements for this very purpose to "weed out" less than desirable prospective students.

Texas has academic standards, and OU doesn't. It's that simple. We care about things outside of athletics.

1) CUWR rankings- UT: 30, OU: 350
2) Times World University Rankings- UT: 28, OU: 301
3) ARWU-UT: 37, OU: 401
4) US News Global University Rankings-UT: 30, OU: 284

Bomb your so full of shit, about as full as E.J. And Doug reeder. You speak of higher standards at Texas. Why can I understand Sooner players speaking English so much better than Longhorns. The interviews will tell you which team has more education. Can Charlie speak Spanish fluently because he can't Do English well. Mack had no trouble getting poor students qualified. Charlie has no Powers or Dodds to pull strings for him. Someone that matters at Ut must want the man with these 5 common core values to fail. Go back where they worship your BS.

Bomb your so full of shit, about as full as E.J. And Doug reeder. You speak of higher standards at Texas. Why can I understand Sooner players speaking English so much better than Longhorns. The interviews will tell you which team has more education. Can Charlie speak Spanish fluently because he can't Do English well. Mack had no trouble getting poor students qualified. Charlie has no Powers or Dodds to pull strings for him. Someone that matters at Ut must want the man with these 5 common core values to fail. Go back where they worship your BS.

I posted some academic rankings above that prove my point.

The state of Texas probably implemented that foreign language requirement for several reasons, but one of its benefits is it "weeds out" students like Lampkin. If you aren't intelligent enough or have the drive to pass a foreign language course in HS, we don't want you. I know Texas has been in discussion to add more course requirements for this very purpose to "weed out" less than desirable prospective students.

Texas has academic standards, and OU doesn't. It's that simple. We care about things outside of athletics.

Well, maybe we should just do this in the Cotton Bowl in October.

Academic smack. Someone's got sand in his vagina.

Normally the response from a school with below average academics that accepts the academic rejects of other schools.

Do better, that's why your academics are a joke.

Last edited:
Bomb, you need to get back to troll patrol. I don't get it, ditch digger was just banned by MM. He was owning you bloods on the Lampkin topic. They can't defeat him in the topic. The skin thins just ban him. Problem solved.
This academic superiority does not exist with athletes. You need to get on on over to the academics board.
This manufactured moral superiority is a total nonsense. Saint Charlie reminds me Jerry Fallwel. Look at me and all my morals. You don't run around
Tooting your horn about moral superiority. That usually sets off red flags.
Hell I could have became anything if I had Charlie baby sitting me. He could tell me where to live,where to sit and where to spend this new stipend.
Kids to to college to get away from mama and become a man. That is a stinking snow job that he used at Louisville as well. Brainwashed Longhorn posters. Don't worry world bomb does not represent a logical Longhorn. I happen to know a lot of logical ones.
You don't have time to come here bomb. You have plenty of other boards to show your ass end on. We have crazy fruitcake and space cadet bomb to convince us of something. We ain't buying we're laughing at you.

Why hasn't this charmer received any "likes"?

Unlike you, Pal, I attended the University of Texas. I have friends at the University of Texas. You, sir, are no University of ....

Uh, never mind.

Sooooo, you guys never made it higher than 28th? With all that money ... and all those brainy rednecks? I'm shocked, sir!

Why hasn't this charmer received any "likes"?

Unlike you, Pal, I attended the University of Texas. I have friends at the University of Texas. You, sir, are no University of ....

Uh, never mind.

Sooooo, you guys never made it higher than 28th? With all that money ... and all those brainy rednecks? I'm shocked, sir!

28th in the world as a public school is pretty impressive.

Maybe Lampkin will wind up exceeding UT's academic standards by scoring say a seven or better on his Wonderlich test.

In a similar vein, I'm really glad Jamaal Charles took his second foreign language course to get into UT and now we're just waiting for him to take his first class in English.

Texas athletic academic standards my @$$.

Academic smack from a guy that didn't even attend the University of Texas? Pure comedy. Academic smack on a sports message board? Absolutely awesome. I guess that's what too much free time and a football team in the shitter will get you.

You should stick to twitter kiddo.

Another normal response on these type matters. "You are a t-shirt fan."

You are only proving my point. You have no real response. I'm a proud graduate, but good straw man since you don't have an actual argument.

Why waste any time on dabomb as he desperately tries to grab onto anything good about UT? It sure as hell isn't football. He is the fan of a program that went 6-7 last year. Not even a mid-tier team in a crappy conference. Dabomb, come back when your Horns break into the top half of the conference. This place is for us upper-tier programs.

I'm a proud graduate
Uh huh. Sure you are. Maybe of a band camp.

You do realize how easy it is to be a fan of a football team, right? I could be a horn fan right this very second if I wanted to. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to be a fan of the longhorns nor to play football for the longhorns.

Again, you should stick to twitter. It's more your speed.

You are only proving my point.
And what point is that? That he didn't meet a foreign language requirement on purpose because he doesn't want to play for your shitty football team and it's idiot coach? I'd say he's a really bright guy for seeing the Uterus dumpster fire for what it is and finding a way to say sit and spin Sorry Charlie.

Uh huh. Sure you are. Maybe of a band camp.

You do realize how easy it is to be a fan of a football team, right? I could be a horn fan right this very second if I wanted to. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to be a fan of the longhorns nor to play football for the longhorns.

Again, you should stick to twitter. It's more your speed.

I just randomly keep up with academic rankings, got it. Again, nice straw man since you don't have an actual argument. Poor guy. .

And what point is that? That he didn't meet a foreign language requirement on purpose because he doesn't want to play for your shitty football team and it's idiot coach? I'd say he's a really bright guy for seeing the Uterus dumpster fire for what it is and finding a way to say sit and spin Sorry Charlie.

He failed his HS Spanish course several times. It was more than just a desire issue, he had issues passing the classes. Lampkin's mom said he has some type of learning disability. Good try again, you are on a roll.

Why waste any time on dabomb as he desperately tries to grab onto anything good about UT? It sure as hell isn't football. He is the fan of a program that went 6-7 last year. Not even a mid-tier team in a crappy conference. Dabomb, come back when your Horns break into the top half of the conference. This place is for us upper-tier programs.

Again, totally non responsive to anything dealing with Lampkin and why he was denied because of our academic standards.

Uh huh, keep telling yourself that little guy. Drink the sweet Koolaid. We remember how things went down with the lying from the coaching staff prior to Rumph's departure two days after signing day. I understand that you may not possess the intellect to grasp such things, but we've known he had no intention of playing for the longhorns since February 6th.

Sorry Charlie shouldn't have been a dishonest coach. And now Sorry Charlie looks like an even bigger douche gargler since he's holding the kid hostage.

Strong work!

Uh huh, keep telling yourself that little guy. Drink the sweet Koolaid. We remember how things went down with the lying from the coaching staff prior to Rumph's departure two days after signing day. I understand that you may not possess the intellect to grasp such things, but we've known he had no intention of playing for the longhorns since February 6th.

Sorry Charlie shouldn't have been a dishonest coach. And now Sorry Charlie looks like an even bigger douche gargler since he's holding the kid hostage.

Strong work!

1) https://texas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1775324

"That being said, Lampkin's request has nothing to do with a disdain for the Longhorns. Instead, a source familiar with the situation said it has everything to do with the academic challenges he faced throughout high school, despite having several foreign language tutors. Lampkin does not need to pass one Spanish class to attend Texas, but three courses. He needs to pass Spanish 1B, 2A and 2B. So far, Lampkin is still working on 1B. As Taylor Gaspar previously reported, when Lampkin entered high school, students did not need to take a foreign language to graduate. That does not mean Lampkin never attempted to take a foreign language before recently graduating from Cypress Falls High School. In fact, Lampkin attempted to receive a passing grade more than once while in high school, but was unsuccessful, which could be attributed to a learning disability the source familiar with his situation preferred not to disclose."

2) Vanessa Lampkin, Lampkin's mom, even tweeted at Taylor Gaspar to tell her "thanks for telling the other side of the story." It's been pretty much figured out that Gaspar's source was Lampkin's mom on other sites.

GAME, SET, MATCH.

Last edited:

Lampkin was obviously pissed here after the Haley hire, notice the shirt.

Lampkin really was pissed at UT with this tweet a few days after Haley was hired.

The most hilarious thing is Lampkin wanted Haley as his coach. Verified here.

Do you really spend your life sniffing jock straps every hour of the day? How pathetic. I too now believe that you are in no way a college graduate of any kind. Just a pimple-faced fanboy.

Again, another nonresponsive post. Medic made an argument and I disproved it. It takes two seconds to search twitter for old tweets, it's not that difficult.

Is this how you guys respond? Attack the poster instead of actually engaging issues?

Again, another nonresponsive post. Medic made an argument and I disproved it. It takes two seconds to search twitter for old tweets, it's not that difficult.

Is this how you guys respond? Attack the poster instead of actually engaging issues?

Well, we're at a loss as to what you're fishing for.

Succinctly put, in your dumb ass street parlance, we've got him, you don't.
When we kick your ass again this year with his help...man up and come by and congratulate us...again.

Engaging the issues? Hahahahahahaha!

Kiddo, you can guzzle the Koolaid and lick every drop of sweat off of Charlie's nuts, but you won't convince any of us here that Lampkin wanted to play for UT's shitty "core values" hypocrite coach. The obvious has been obvious since February. Multiple posters predicted this in February. Hopefully Sorry Charlie learned a lesson in integrity.

Get over your butt hurt. It can't be healthy. Look at the glass half full for this season. That's .500, which is better than last season, right? You can always relive the glory days on your Playstation. You can even pretend you're Sorry Charlie when you play and then tweet about it.

Reactions: K2C Sooner

No issues here. Looks like we got a pretty good defensive tackle prospect. That was the issue of the OP. You crapped all over the thread claiming Texas is inhabited by a bunch of Albert Einsteins.

Engaging the issues? Hahahahahahaha!

Kiddo, you can guzzle the Koolaid and lick every drop of sweat off of Charlie's nuts, but you won't convince any of us here that Lampkin wanted to play for UT's shitty "core values" hypocrite coach. The obvious has been obvious since February. Multiple posters predicted this in February. Hopefully Sorry Charlie learned a lesson in integrity.

Get over your butt hurt. It can't be healthy. Look at the glass half full for this season. That's .500, which is better than last season, right? You can always relive the glory days on your Playstation. You can even pretend you're Sorry Charlie when you play and then tweet about it.

A lot for words for not saying much. I'll wait for you to post even one credible source that backs up your Rumph story. I'll wait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT