ADVERTISEMENT

NEW 'GET' FOR 'THE GOOD GUYS'...

No issues here. Looks like we got a pretty good defensive tackle prospect. That was the issue of the OP. You crapped all over the thread claiming Texas is inhabited by a bunch of Albert Einsteins.

Academic standards are pretty relevant to the Lampkin situation, sorry.

A lot for words for not saying much. I'll wait for you to post even one credible source that backs up your Rumph story. I'll wait.
Bless your heart. Nobody cares what the teenage bullmarket of Orangebloods thinks.

You're the master of twitter. You can look up Lampkin's tweets from the day he figured out he was lied to and get a clue or don't. We knew back in February he wouldn't suit up for the burnt orange shit stains.

I don't think you'll find a shred of regret, sorrow, or disappointment from Lampkin about not playing for the middle tier Big 12 longhorns and their liar coach. That's telling right there.

Bless your heart. Nobody cares what the teenage bullmarket of Orangebloods thinks.

You're the master of twitter. You can look up Lampkin's tweets from the day he figured out he was lied to and get a clue or don't. We knew back in February he wouldn't suit up for the burnt orange shit stains.

I don't think you'll find a shred of regret, sorrow, or disappointment from Lampkin about not playing for the middle tier Big 12 longhorns and their liar coach. That's telling right there.

So you don't have one credible source that backs up your story?

Of course Lampkin was initially upset about Rumph, what 18 year old kid wouldn't be upset? It's not the reason the Spanish courses weren't completed.

Raining+fire+this+is+an+explosion+of+the+unmanned+delta_c1492b_4060882.gif
22589_explosion-cat-amazing-omg-reactions.gif
AtomicBomb.gif

While the jocksniffing kiddo is over here embarrassing himself, who is protecting Orangebloods from those frightful trolls? Or do they even realize they left the gate open?

So you still don't have one credible source to back up your story?

So you still don't have one credible source to back up your story?

Because we aren't taking this as if it's a congressional hearing.
Are you really that obtuse that you don't grasp that glaring concept?

Personally, I couldn't possibly be more indifferent and/or apathetic about anything.

Back on topic, I'm excited about Lampkin's athletic ability. Hopefully he hasn't already reached his ceiling.

Yep, did you actually drink in the video on 247?
The guy's a monster.

Reminds me of that big mouth moose ole, you know played for Spurrier at S. Carolina?

Clowney.

Last edited:
I know, and he's answering questions from 4 hours ago...he's frickin' 'Rain Man'.
Just sad.
True. Some people get fixated and obsess about some strange things. When I was his age the only thing I cared about was a part of the female reproductive system. This kid spends all of his time online obsessing over college football players and aggie trolls. He must be one of those special momma's boys.

Yep, did you actually drink in the video on 247?
The guy's a monster.

Reminds me of that big mouth moose ole, you know played for Spurrier at S. Carolina?
I did. The thing I worry about is that some of those big bad mofos reach their peak in HS and aren't able to keep developing. Hopefully he's of the Tommie Harris type.

Kiddo, Lampkin is the only credible source I need. When you find any evidence of him being disappointed, which he would be if he really wanted to play for the shit stains, let me know. In the meantime, go back to hunting trolls and twitter.

So you still don't have a single credible source? I posted several tweets that showed he was happy about the DL coach hire we made.

I also posted an article that said the lack of completion of the Spanish courses were because of a learning disability. You've provided absolutely nothing but unsubstantiated rumors. Bravo.

Because we aren't taking this as if it's a congressional hearing.
Are you really that obtuse that you don't grasp that glaring concept?

Personally, I couldn't possibly be more indifferent and/or apathetic about anything.

If I make an assertion I like to back it up. Sorry. Medic made an argument he's dead wrong on.

I did. The thing I worry about is that some of those big bad mofos reach their peak in HS and aren't able to keep developing. Hopefully he's of the Tommie Harris type.

Oh yeah, that's a legit concern.
Still, to this day some of these studs are given passing grades in high school simply because of their athletic prowess.
Then they get in college and it's a whole other animal they can't hang with. Even with the tutors et al.

No doubt we wanted him and it was a pretty big loss. While he was the only DT in the class it was at one of our deepest positions so hopefully we can build behind them in this class. I'm not real happy about the way he went about it, but hey, I made worse decisions as a teenager.

It will be interesting to see where he goes from here.

Reactions: Medic007
No doubt we wanted him and it was a pretty big loss. While he was the only DT in the class it was at one of our deepest positions so hopefully we can build behind them in this class. I'm not real happy about the way he went about it, but hey, I made worse decisions as a teenager.

It will be interesting to see where he goes from here.
Don't tell that to the Orangebloods village idiot. He claims UT doesn't want him because he's not brainy enough.

For you pfka, the type of UT fan I like, the whole Lampkin thing was strange. I do wonder if he used the foreign language requirement as an out after getting pissed when Rumph left. Found a way out of LOI and took it.

Don't tell that to the Orangebloods village idiot. He claims UT doesn't want him because he's not brainy enough.

For you pfka, the type of UT fan I like, the whole Lampkin thing was strange. I do wonder if he used the foreign language requirement as an out after getting pissed when Rumph left. Found a way out of LOI and took it.

Not once did I say UT didn't want him from a football point of view, but good try.

He couldn't qualify at UT. I'm still waiting on any type of source that backs up your claim.

The reason I mess with bomb is respect. He doesn't give it on the bloods, he doesn't get it here. He has my vote for the biggest turd in that toilet bowl. They have some good guys over there. You just can't overlook bomb.
The interesting thing is all the drama about Lampkin is coming from the horns. I never really worried about getting him. Charlie addressed it today two weeks before Notre Dame.
Hey bomb "let's ride"

Not once did I say UT didn't want him from a football point of view, but good try.

He couldn't qualify at UT. I'm still waiting on any type of source that backs up your claim.
He didn't want to qualify for UT. Sure seems pretty giddy about being in Norman for a guy who's heartbroken about not qualifying for UT. The reason? Because he changed his mind when Charlie lied and Rumph left. Look his tweets up Mr. Yoda of twitter. This should not be as difficult for you as making a salad is.

The proof you need is in Lampkin and his actions. Charlie lied and lost the respect of the recruit. Core values and all.

1) https://texas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1775324

"That being said, Lampkin's request has nothing to do with a disdain for the Longhorns. Instead, a source familiar with the situation said it has everything to do with the academic challenges he faced throughout high school, despite having several foreign language tutors. Lampkin does not need to pass one Spanish class to attend Texas, but three courses. He needs to pass Spanish 1B, 2A and 2B. So far, Lampkin is still working on 1B. As Taylor Gaspar previously reported, when Lampkin entered high school, students did not need to take a foreign language to graduate. That does not mean Lampkin never attempted to take a foreign language before recently graduating from Cypress Falls High School. In fact, Lampkin attempted to receive a passing grade more than once while in high school, but was unsuccessful, which could be attributed to a learning disability the source familiar with his situation preferred not to disclose."

2) Vanessa Lampkin, Lampkin's mom, even tweeted at Taylor Gaspar to tell her "thanks for telling the other side of the story." It's been pretty much figured out that Gaspar's source was Lampkin's mom on other sites.

GAME, SET, MATCH.
And yet, your own coach has basically called B.S. on that story:

"You pass one part of the course, now you're telling me you can't go back and pass the other part of it?"

http://oklahoma.247sports.com/Bolt/Texas-coach-said-he-wont-release-Lampkin-38889141

Contradictory? Thy name is StrongBomb.

"You pass one part of the course, now you're telling me you can't go back and pass the other part of it?"

http://oklahoma.247sports.com/Bolt/Texas-coach-said-he-wont-release-Lampkin-38889141

Hmmmmm, uaren'tmuchofabomb, what bullshit are you going to spread for us now? It seems like the source of your ballsack sweat fetish just might have the same thoughts I do. You gonna ask Sorry Charlie for a credible source?

Stay on Menstrualbloods. It's your speed. You embarrass yourself every time you visit this board.

The other part of that story that's ironic is that Core Values Charlie says Lampkin needs to be accountable. Ironic coming from the guy that straight up lied to Lampkin about Rumph leaving.

Hey Sorry Charlie, you'll need to cross honesty off your list and go with four core values, or add another no brainer like no bombs to your list. Holding a kid hostage for not keeping his word AFTER you didn't keep yours is just douchey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT