ADVERTISEMENT

Moser Musings: July 18, 2022

BPrzybylo

Sooner starter
Nov 20, 2017
Dead period is gonna end this week and then a weekend of LIVE evaluation, so here's what I'm hearing for Porter Moser and company.

Commit:

Nothing new here (that's good). Cole still locked in with Sooners. No issues.

The Favorites:

Cooper had a great official visit to OU a few weeks ago. I don't see a commitment imminent or anything like that just yet. I'd say OU is the choice if he had to make one July 18. So this will be about continuing to keep that relationship going and swatting away any more schools (like Gonzaga, etc) that might enter the running here. Originally from Ada so trying to bring Cooper home.

This is the one to watch, IMO. If OU can get Mack for an official visit here during the last week of July, I think OU could close this sucker. Sooners love where they stand in Las Vegas, between Jalen Hill and Milos Uzan and now hopefully, Mack. Everything is trending toward OU here, but a visit in July would accelerate that process.

The New Face:

Jones was spectacular in KC to earn the offer. OU will have to play catch-up here, but it's very doable. Jones hasn't been trending one way or another throughout this process, so if OU makes a real charge, things could get interesting.

Waiting in the Wings:

OU is pursuing, but it's gonna be a tussle to really get involved with either. Dilione tore it up a couple of weeks ago so expect that ranking to shoot pretty high up next round of updates.

I'm still trying to attend one of the 10 practices before the European trip, but I haven't been updated by the powers that be when it could happen. Sorry, a lil miffed but whatever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News