ADVERTISEMENT

Mixon

WOW, chill out. We better blame Perine too, also Mayfield he could not run either.
I'm not just talking about yesterday sooner. I'm referring to the entire season. If you are happy with Mixon and think he is living up to expectations then fine. I honestly have no problem with a different opinion and I"m not going to call you names because of it. I just don't happen to agree

Reactions: BillyRay
Plaino,

In my opinion, Bob has a history of loyalty to upper classmen, and I wonder if St. John, Farniok and Kasitati are truly our better options.

At this point, I'd have no problem getting some younger guys in there as see what they got.

I will say this, I watched the game yesterday with my cousin who was an offensive lineman in college. He said numerous times during the game that OUs OL was so pathetic, that if he were the coach he would jerk the entire line off the field and put in the 2nd or 3rd string. He couldn't believe an OL at a program like OU could be that awful.

I think Farniok has played fairly well at RT, so I'd have no problem leaving him there as living with the results.

Orlando Brown is going to be a stud, so let him take his lumps and get the experience.

I figure Darlington is the best we have at center, and while he's not terrible, we've had better. Lot of expectation to live up to there with as many all conference/all american guys we've had there.

St. John just looks bad. Maybe he's got all the right moves in practice, but when the lights come on, the game appears to be moving to fast.

Alvarez doesn't get any push. Not terrible at pass blocking but certainly not good enough.

Where are Daimler, Fryson and Dalton? If these guys were worth the hype, get them out there and ready for next season.

Plaino are you this arrogant in person? Being a water boy doesn't make you an expert on football. If you think Mixon is living up to expectations so far then you better go back and look at the tape. He tip toes to the line and usually just waits to get hit and go down. As I have already stated, he will probably improve quite a bit with age and more reps. However, at this point, he isn't the difference maker I thought he would be. I saw the USC running back play on Thursday. I believe he was the #1 back coming out last year. He made play after play and looked the part. Mixon might get there eventually but he isn't there yet regardless of blocking.

You don't just second guess me. You second guess the two best coaches in this XII, BStoops and Bill Snyder. You are clueless.

In order to tell it like it is, you have to have some idea of how it is. You don't. Never have. And my sad suspicion is that you never will. But you and several of your negative Nellie buddies will continue to pat each other on the back every time we lose a game.

I don't know on what basis you claim to know anything. You write like you know nothing. I'd consider a high level of football to be an elite high school football program, or a Division I college football program. If that's close to true, I've been at more than 500 high level practices and sat in on dozens of film grading sessions and team meetings.And I've been a student of the game based on that for nearly 50 years.

I've worked for a Hall of Fame high school coach, whom I could consider a mentor and worked for eight coaches who were at some time in their careers, Division I head coaches.

I can't quantify exactly how much I know, but it's a lot. And it's considerably more than you.

You don't just second guess me. You second guess the two best coaches in this XII, BStoops and Bill Snyder. You are clueless.

In order to tell it like it is, you have to have some idea of how it is. You don't. Never have. And my sad suspicion is that you never will. But you and several of your negative Nellie buddies will continue to pat each other on the back every time we lose a game.

I don't know on what basis you claim to know anything. You write like you know nothing. I'd consider a high level of football to be an elite high school football program, or a Division I college football program. If that's close to true, I've been at more than 500 high level practices and sat in on dozens of film grading sessions and team meetings.And I've been a student of the game based on that for nearly 50 years.

I've worked for a Hall of Fame high school coach, whom I could consider a mentor and worked for eight coaches who were at some time in their careers, Division I head coaches.

I can't quantify exactly how much I know, but it's a lot. And it's considerably more than you.
Plaino if you were half as smart as you thought you were then you would be an absolute genius. I can't be the only one to ever tell you this before

Why is anyone calling out certain players? The touchdown in the 1st quarter by #7 of Texas indicated a long day ahead. Four Sooner defenders reach for him on the sideline. Every one of them could have put him down if they hit him instead of pulling on him. I have no idea why Mixon was ever brought up after the game. I assume he will be the new Clay. The only trouble is Finch is gone. What's the solution this time?
I guess we should trade him for Leonard Fournette. Strange egos

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
Hell Plaino, I could let my dog walk on the keyboard and she'd still turn out better arguments than blabberingwater.

Just have the pay board guys come over again and put him in his place. Plaino perhaps you do know more than me but on certain issues you are so wrong it's comical. Your pride won't let you admit it though

bcssooner strikes again

A vicious response! How will I ever recover?

Wise for you to avoid addressing Plaino's response with anything direct about his history and experience compared to what you bring to the table. He's forgotten more about the game then you've ever known.

Bcssooner has maturity issues. It's always been his drawback. He can be knowledgeable when he chooses to be but more times than not he is just here to argue and name call.

Yankees, I told you before. We were a notch below the waterboys. They were the skilled labor. We were the unskilled labor. Get it right.

A vicious response! How will I ever recover?

Wise for you to avoid addressing Plaino's response with anything direct about his history and experience compared to what you bring to the table. He's forgotten more about the game then you've ever known.
bcssooner honestly I feel like I'm having an argument with my 13 yr old nephew. It just gets old after a while

Bcssooner has maturity issues. It's always been his drawback. He can be knowledgeable when he chooses to be but more times than not he is just here to argue and name call.

Yankee has maturity issues. It's one of many drawbacks. He's never been knowledgeable and he's always a hypocrite when he says others are just here to argue and name call...

...like his shot at Plaino right here on page 3.

"Doh!" - Homer Simpson

bcssooner honestly I feel like I'm having an argument with my 13 yr old nephew. It just gets old after a while

I thought you said you weren't going to argue with me?

Who knew watermelons had egos?

If it's any consolation, I'm leaving to go have dinner here shortly, so when I quit replying you can feel like you won another imaginary battle.

Bcs if you remember yesterday I tried asking you to stop this senseless bickering and talk sports. I'm guilty as well. However you show back up today just running your mouth and here for no other reason but to argue. Smh, I'm very opinionated but I can at least do it in a civil matter. I only attack after getting attacked. You have a good meal buddy

dog-kid-brush-supersized.gif

Bcs if you remember yesterday I tried asking you to stop this senseless bickering and talk sports. I'm guilty as well. However you show back up today just running your mouth and here for no other reason but to argue. Smh, I'm very opinionated but I can at least do it in a civil matter. I only attack after getting attacked. You have a good meal buddy

Civil? Like taking a shot at Plaino, when he was speaking to barking.

Must be tiring having to climb the water tower every week to defend your sister's honor.

You are guilty as well. So quit feigning innocence. It's not a coincidence that myself, and many others, can have civil discourse with every poster here but you two.

And the meal should be lovely. Pork ribs I believe.

Civil? Like taking a shot at Plaino, when he was speaking to barking.

Must be tiring having to climb the water tower every week to defend your sister's honor.

You are guilty as well. So quit feigning innocence. It's not a coincidence that myself, and many others, can have civil discourse with every poster here but you two.

And the meal should be lovely. Pork ribs I believe.
bcs you haven't changed a bit in all these years. You live to argue and could go on and on and on for days. Does that really make you feel good about yourself? I personally think it shows a lack of self esteem.

Bcs did I just type I'm guilty as well? Dude not to be mean but are you just stupid? Or just like to argue? I'm guessing the latter

Im drowning in the irony.

Seriously, BW do you not get that you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of? You can't answer this cause it exposes you. You're just a dishonest twit.

Again, I thought you didn't have time to argue with me?

I do enjoy debating, though I wouldn't classify this as such. I'm curious how long you'll go on arguing with someone you accuse of being immature. If you've got the balls to admit your blatanty hypocrisy I'll put you and your blood on ignore and never reply to either of you again. In fact, I'll do it if you both the gall to show some humility and let go of your peckers and step out of this pissing contest by not responding.

Chew on that for a minute until you find a way to weasal out of the challenge.

Bcs I'll never use the ignore feature unless it's someone like scholZ. In other words just an idiot who never talks sports. Heck I don't even ignore gsxrace. If u feel the need to use it do so, but its pretty weak and pathetic.. That's my opinion. U wanna call a truce and be civil? I'm willing to if you are.

Im drowning in the irony.

Seriously, BW do you not get that you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of? You can't answer this cause it exposes you. You're just a dishonest twit.

Again, I thought you didn't have time to argue with me?

I do enjoy debating, though I wouldn't classify this as such. I'm curious how long you'll go on arguing with someone you accuse of being immature. If you've got the balls to admit your blatanty hypocrisy I'll put you and your blood on ignore and never reply to either of you again. In fact, I'll do it if you both the gall to show some humility and let go of your peckers and step out of this pissing contest by not responding.

Chew on that for a minute until you find a way to weasal out of the challenge.
I'm not arguing with you. I'm trying to figure out why you are the way you are. Not only do you love to argue, but you always have a condescending attitude in most of your statements. You shouldn't try to make yourself feel better by talking down to other people. Again, it boils down to self esteem.

No. I've gone down this road with you before. You offering a truce is a false promise. You're a proven liar.

Step out or step up. Makes no difference to me. I am content blasting you dopes when you deserve it. I'll have my intelligent Sooner conversations with the rest of the board.

What have I lied about? Please enlighten me. You know as well as I do I'm one of the most real people on this board. In fact that's y I don't get along with some of you guys. I called for a truce, you turned it down. Real mature but I should have expected it. You are how old again? Hmm anyway. Go eat bcs...

Mixon can play point blank..seeing how he has been behind say a suspect line as weve seen ..youre going to lose on some downs if the line starts just getting man on man Mixon's skillset will be shown far as him making stuff happen i think .

Weak dodge BW, but expected.

I'm trying to figure why you keep responding when said you didn't have the time.

Don't try to dress up your BS as some issue of mine. The reality of this is simple: You're either to proud or to ignorant to walk away. I don't mind saying my arrogance gets the best of me when it comes to outright lying hypocrites, but I feel no remorse when I say that you are not my intellectual equal, regarding football or most any other subject. This is no debate, rather a blood bath.

"You're out of your element Donny!"

What have I lied about? Please enlighten me. You know as well as I do I'm one of the most real people on this board. In fact that's y I don't get along with some of you guys. I called for a truce, you turned it down. Real mature but I should have expected it. You are how old again? Hmm anyway. Go eat bcs...

That's laughable. You're lying every time you go off accusing people of "trying to start arguments" or making comments like "why can't you just stick to the topic", because you're guilty, more than any poster or derailing threads to start drama. It's been this way since you and BW showed up. Just because I was gone for the better par of the last 6 months doesn't mean I wasn't lurking. Even with me gone you two dunder heads still found fights to pick and a pot to stir.

You both employ the same predictable tactics of deflect and deploy. You're one trick ponies. I know you're secret so it's no surprise enough posters thought you were the same person. Might as well be.

FYI, I'll be 32 in February if you want to send me a birthday card.

Yankees, I told you before. We were a notch below the waterboys. They were the skilled labor. We were the unskilled labor. Get it right.
Comical that Yankees thinks he's being insulting. He'd have gotten on his knees in front of disgusting homeless people to have the opportunities you had Plaino. In fact, all things being what they are, I will say that Yankees is in no position to try to insult anybody on this board.

I've always meant to ask, what years were you at OU and do you remember a guy with the last name of Colmore?

Didn't have much to do today after Green Bay locked up another W. Figured I might as well scoop the turds out of the punch bowl.

And it turned out to be a fish fry, and you're welcome anytime. Fer serious. The striper fishing is nearly as bad as the Sooners line but the tore up the crappie today. We aint hard to find. It's literally two left turns to my house after you get on I-35.

Bcs what you really mean is " you two guys didn't agree with the old timers and they don't like that"......I still laugh at the Landry Jones predictions, the clay arguments, and now the Sanchez thing. It seems as though I'm right every single time. Shall I go on and on? But I'm sure you guys will resort to the " oh Yankee you are so stupid " type pathetic remarks. It's predictable

One time I'd love to see the small group of guys on here tell another "man I disagree" or " man that was stupid " ha-ha. Can any of you be individuals just one time or does it literally scare you that bad? Never mind this is what you guys wanted and now its a 4-10 person message board. You did it yourself guys lol. Trying to be cool was more accepted than accepting other opinions. Heck even the pay board makes fun of you guys.

1. What Landry predictions?

2. You didn't win any arguments about Clay.

3. I only see you disagreeing with Plaino about Sanchez. No real controversy.

Keep patting yourself on the head for imagined victories.

There isn't chalkboard big enough to keep tallies on the number of times you've made yourself look like a dope, much less another poster clowning you. Hell I've seen you get destroyed on Orangebloods.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT