ADVERTISEMENT

Mike

One thing about the gamer comment BR..........its accurate and true. Now lets all move on and watch Shark Tank.

Is it true? Do you really view it as an insult if it were true?

I actually wish they'd start making NCAA football games again. I think it's been nearly 3 years since I turned on a game console for anything other than a dvd player.

I don't disagree but I also believe they're in the same boat I am: after 3+ years of seeing the same shit over and over and over and over again, they no longer choose to try having a conversation with them cause it ain't happening.
Then why not put them on ignore if they are THAT fed up with things after 3+ years?? That's why I had Tulsan on ignore, then took him off for the moratorium heading into the Clemson game. I figured it would be a chance for a clean slate (new years and all). Didn't take long for Tulsan to make the list....again. So why not just have others that are fed up with BW and Yankee to just ignore them, rather than following them around to troll and insult on every other post they make?

Reactions: Huntin Hard
Then why not put them on ignore if they are THAT fed up with things after 3+ years?? That's why I had Tulsan on ignore, then took him off for the moratorium heading into the Clemson game. I figured it would be a chance for a clean slate (new years and all). Didn't take long for Tulsan to make the list....again. So why not just have others that are fed up with BW and Yankee to just ignore them, rather than following them around to troll and insult on every other post they make?

I think some of them do but I couldn't tell ya for sure. I'm not a fan of it. When someone posts something stupid I want to see it so I can correct. Call me egotistical.

Like I said, trying to compare Tulsan's insults to what those guys post is like apples and oranges.

The insults from either side don't bother me. No words on a message forum are going to bother me.

I'm one of the crudest, most vulgar and inappropriately humorous persons I know, I just choose not to behave as such here for resoect to others who such behavior might offend.

Because a big part of the reason they are on this board is to troll us. I just laugh it off

I think some of them do but I couldn't tell ya for sure. I'm not a fan of it. When someone posts something stupid I want to see it so I can correct. Call me egotistical.
But you are overall a reasonable poster. Me and you have had our conflicts in the past, but we don't let our conflict from one thread bleed into another. I think we both have similar personalities in that we find conflict/disagreement with the post or what is posted, and not simply by the posters username that is posting it. The poster we are talking about here, even in times of agreement, he will find a way to get his insults and belittling comments in. And that kind of mentality really baffles me. To consantly hold onto that hatred or belief they have to endlessly enforce their egos on others isn't the type of people I want to surround myself with. You don't conduct yourself that way. I respect that.

Billy, I guess what you point out about ST doesn't bother me in the same way it appears that Yank and BW's constant negative remarks regarding players and staff don't bother you.

That really is the biggest issue for me. It's not that they have negative things to say, but that they only have negative things. Then when questioned about things like that they deny, lie, or insult (video games, your drunk, your obsessed with me).

Billy, I guess what you point out about ST doesn't bother me in the same way it appears that Yank and BW's constant negative remarks regarding players and staff don't bother you.

That really is the biggest issue for me. It's not that they have negative things to say, but that they only have negative things. Then when questioned about things like that they deny, lie, or insult (video games, your drunk, your obsessed with me).
Hey, I've been plenty negative about players and staff in recent years as well. Some prolly unwarranted, but at the same time alot of it was VERY MUCH warranted. Look what Bob's done with his staff the last 3-4 years or so. That speaks volumes. Every fanbase has those fans whom always look at things through a negative lens. If that mentality wears you thin, then eliminate it from the board. Hell even after making the playoffs there have been some negative threads. Oh well, it's part of the animal of being on a sports message board.

And quite frankley...in regards to the "your drunk" quotes.....I guess you weren't here some nights during some very memorable "meltdowns" from one certain poster. Dude....it was beyond ridiculous and embarassing. So of course those types of things are gonig to get thrown out there when insults start flying.

Hey, I've been plenty negative about players and staff in recent years as well. Some prolly unwarranted, but at the same time alot of it was VERY MUCH warranted. Look what Bob's done with his staff the last 3-4 years or so. That speaks volumes. Every fanbase has those fans whom always look at things through a negative lens. If that mentality wears you thin, then eliminate it from the board. Hell even after making the playoffs there have been some negative threads. Oh well, it's part of the animal of being on a sports message board.

And quite frankley...in regards to the "your drunk" quotes.....I guess you weren't here some nights during some very memorable "meltdowns" from one certain poster. Dude....it was beyond ridiculous and embarassing. So of course those types of things are gonig to get thrown out there when insults start flying.

I guess I never saw any meltdowns.

But the "you're obsessed with me" has git to be some of the queerest shit I've seen on here

We have 3 or 4 posters who sit on this board just waiting for barking or myself to make a comment they somewhat disagree with then the trolling begins. Lets think about this. We have had one poster wish death on other posters, one guy offering to pay posters to leave then another posting he has me on ignore but talks about me daily. I'm so deep in these guys heads its sickening and ridiculous. But you know what? I don't want to be!!!!!!! For God's sake quit whining and crying over opinions and just enjoy a sports message board.

Like I said, trying to compare Tulsan's insults to what those guys post is like apples and oranges.
I'm sorry I hurt you feelings Billy. Please take me off ignore. I want to lose another argument to you in the WORST way!!

Grow up son.

Nice Christian attitude you have there. I guess that's what being "saved" is all about?

By "Christian attitude" I assume you mean the preachin' side of it, not the practicing.

Crusader Christians? All those good Christian boys in prison? The Christian thieves on Wall Street screwing people out of their life savings? The Christian Robber Barons (industrialists) destroying our water, air, and land with every variety of poison through the ages? The Christian military, including inventors of new and more lethal weapons?

Yeah, definitely the preaching end. Would that more of us practiced what is preached.

I think the murderous radical Muslims use this same expression, with the exception of one word.

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
This is certainly something this board has never heard.....:rolleyes:

Then again....using the same rationale....maybe K2C, fitty, and Tulsan are all the same person.....;)

Wow, I'm honored to be mentioned with two such great posters. I can't be fitty, because I don't understand all his big words, let alone spell them. Nope on Tulsan, I can't make certain posters cry like he does..... I do have us a new name, though...............HA!

ThreeCaballeros.jpg

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
By "Christian attitude" I assume you mean the preachin' side of it, not the practicing.

Crusader Christians? All those good Christian boys in prison? The Christian thieves on Wall Street screwing people out of their life savings? The Christian Robber Barons (industrialists) destroying our water, air, and land with every variety of poison through the ages? The Christian military, including inventors of new and more lethal weapons?

Yeah, definitely the preaching end. Would that more of us practiced what is preached.

I think the murderous radical Muslims use this same expression, with the exception of one word.

Dastardly Deed had his feelings hurt in Sunday school.

Wow, I'm honored to be mentioned with two such great posters. I can't be fitty, because I don't understand all his big words, let alone spell them. Nope on Tulsan, I can't make certain posters cry like he does..... I do have us a new name, though...............HA!

ThreeCaballeros.jpg

Well, that's something I always like to wake up to...that is having my handle mockingly taken in vein for the whole world to see.

To be clear I'm NOT chastising K2C either.

Carry on though, I've grown to be tough here, as well as forgiving.

(pusillanimous twits):mad:

Well, that's something I always like to wake up to...that is having my handle mockingly taken in vein for the whole world to see.

To be clear I'm NOT chastising K2C either.

Carry on though, I've grown to be tough here, as well as forgiving.

(pusillanimous twits):mad:

So does this mean I'm not a sluttish mole anymore?............HA!

Leatherback-mouth-650x488.jpg

Don't worry k2c, just get drunk alot and get your feelings hurt and leave the board for 6 months and you will be EXACTLY like them haha

Reactions: BillyRay
So does this mean I'm not a sluttish mole anymore?............HA!

Leatherback-mouth-650x488.jpg

No no no, some things are constant...you are always a slut, certain self important posters will always bait, the sun will always rise in the east.

Also, mystery solved as to where they got the monster face for the first Predator movie... Wow, that's ass ugly!:eek:

No no no, some things are constant...you are always a slut, certain self important posters will always bait, the sun will always rise in the east.

Also, mystery solved as to where they got the monster face for the first Predator movie... Wow, that's ass ugly!:eek:

Well, until the sun doesn't rise. Not sure it really rises anyway. I think we just rotate around it while we spin uncontrollably. Or maybe it's a controlled spin...

Oh, and BTW, want to thank the 99.9% of you that are NOT going for the 'vanity avatars'...

That is a most hopeful sign of the overall sanity and centered, well adjusted state of our august posters here.:cool:

Speaking of which, where is that comely, smooth as freshly Zambonied ice Senior Sooner?

(she must be at one of those Indian sweat lodges...she's into that stuff, peyote, visions...:p

Oh, and BTW, want to thank the 99.9% of you that are NOT going for the 'vanity avatars'...

That is a most hopeful sign of the overall sanity and centered, well adjusted state of our august posters here.:cool:

Speaking of which, where is that comely, smooth as freshly Zambonied ice Senior Sooner?

(she must be at one of those Indian sweat lodges...she's into that stuff, peyote, visions...:p

What is a vanity avatar? I need to know. I don't want to be known as sane and well adjusted.

Lest you forget 'august'
Well, it applies to all the months actually.

Putting your own pic in the avatar...I mean really. Is that necessary?

I like your answer a lot better than K2C's answer.
I like your avatar better than I like just about anything in life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT