ADVERTISEMENT

Mike White is crying foul.

I didn't hear any cheating accusations except in the print media. White's comments were intentionally obtuse. But he was just answering questions.

Reactions: BillyRay
If Patty hadn't called for the steal against a really strong armed pitcher, or if the safe call hadn't been overturned, it would have been another run-rule.

It was a strange game. The guy behind the plate wasn't even giving much of anything on the edges, especially to Bahl. She threw over 30 pitches in T1. Then we came to bat, and the first pitch to Jayda was well into the river and he called it at strike. He ever gave Bahl that pitch all night.

In a good pitching performance for seven innings, a starter ought to average around 15 pitches per inning. Had to do when you throw 32 in the first. But Bahl figured out in the 4th or 5th inning, that while the strike zone wasn't very wide, that he was giving a pitcher's pitch low in the zone. She'd reduced her pitch per innings ratio down to less than 16 by the end of the 6th. Once she knew where she could throw a low strike, the zone got wider down low. She finished with fewer than 110 pitches, and a really quality win. Given a home run to the first hitter of the game, it was really a remarkable performance. I guess we'll see Storako tomorrow, but last weekend, she didn't start until Sunday Patty likes to keep them guessing.

Texas has a closer,, a freshman, who obviously wasn't needed tonight, Last weekend, she started game 3 against Tech, and the Horns won easily. I think she pitched a complete game. After the pregame nonsense from Burnt Orange, it sure would be nice to sweep them.

If Patty hadn't called for the steal against a really strong armed pitcher, or if the safe call hadn't been overturned, it would have been another run-rule.

It was a strange game. The guy behind the plate wasn't even giving much of anything on the edges, especially to Bahl. She threw over 30 pitches in T1. Then we came to bat, and the first pitch to Jayda was well into the river and he called it at strike. He ever gave Bahl that pitch all night.

In a good pitching performance for seven innings, a starter ought to average around 15 pitches per inning. Had to do when you throw 32 in the first. But Bahl figured out in the 4th or 5th inning, that while the strike zone wasn't very wide, that he was giving a pitcher's pitch low in the zone. She'd reduced her pitch per innings ratio down to less than 16 by the end of the 6th. Once she knew where she could throw a low strike, the zone got wider down low. She finished with fewer than 110 pitches, and a really quality win. Given a home run to the first hitter of the game, it was really a remarkable performance. I guess we'll see Storako tomorrow, but last weekend, she didn't start until Sunday Patty likes to keep them guessing.

Texas has a closer,, a freshman, who obviously wasn't needed tonight, Last weekend, she started game 3 against Tech, and the Horns won easily. I think she pitched a complete game. After the pregame nonsense from Burnt Orange, it sure would be nice to sweep them.
Watched the game from 2nd inning on but I have got to ask. What was the pre-game nonesense? What did the Texas players do? Mike White is a douche bag and from what little I have seen of the Texas girls, they somewhat take on his personality.

White apparently implied that Sooner softball was ....

He stopped just before making some accusation. Some say he was accusing Gasso of cheating in recruiting in a tv interview.

I didn't hear any cheating accusations except in the print media. White's comments were intentionally obtuse. But he was just answering questions.
You're a strange feller. You'll go out of your way to argue with a sooner fan about being too sooner, and then you'll defend everyone else at any cost, and then later tell everyone why you're the greatest sooner ever and all of their experiences are moot. If I hadn't met you in person, I'd wonder,"is this guy real?"

I don't remember ever claiming to be the greatest Sooner fan. I've just been one for 60 plus. I didn't hear White saying what I heard a lot of people say that they heard. Having an opinion doesn't claim anything. Having seen things for a long time, I think many of my opinions are better than some idiots I read from here.

I didn't go out of my way to argue. I just kept reading what a dastardly thing White said. I despise the man. But I didn't hear what was reported when I listened to the video. My hearing isn't as good as it was when I was 50.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT