ADVERTISEMENT

Mike

I love this TCU kid. Nothing more unifying for the board than everyone dropping a load on some poor misguided cretin. I say let him wallow in his beatdown.

So we had a visitor that tore into the board w/ smack today and we need Mike?
Come on boys, we need lay into to the visitors like we lay into each other! Rip him a new one.

Reactions: 22LR
So we had a visitor that tore into the board w/ smack today and we need Mike?
Come on boys, we need lay into to the visitors like we lay into each other! Rip him a new one.
I'm not sure if the TCU/Baylor troll is even able to comprehend not only how stupid he/she sounds, but also just how much he/she is getting schooled by the posters on here. For me, the ignore button was the magic fix.

Reactions: Huntin Hard
The board runs much better without a mod. It is inevitable that they will always choose sides or be friends with certain posters and alienate others. The ignore feature has been a good answer for some posters including myself.

Reactions: Oklabama
I agree. The ignore feature has basically become our mod. You don't want to overuse it, but it definitely has been an excellent option when things get out of control

Reactions: Oklabama
Ignore isn't for me. Neither is blocking pesky chicks on my phone. Wearing blinders like that would drive me nuts. The real liberating feeling is to read this stuff, laugh, don't reply and move on.

Sorry I haven't been around, you will have to forgive me my wife has been sick and is now in ICU. I shouldn't have even peeked in some of you just love taking shots. And Oklabama you and I have never even so much as had a cross word. But I'm sure you confused me with Soonermikee, wouldn't be the first time. But hey you guys carry on talking OU sports.

Sorry I haven't been around, you will have to forgive me my wife has been sick and is now in ICU. I shouldn't have even peeked in some of you just love taking shots. And Oklabama you and I have never even so much as had a cross word. But I'm sure you confused me with Soonermikee, wouldn't be the first time. But hey you guys carry on talking OU sports.

Prayers sent to the wife Mike.........

Mike perhaps he was just disgusted with a post or your style, I'm not sure. You have been known to go off the deep end at times. As for your wife, I'm really sorry to hear that. In all seriousness, y'all are in my prayer's

Prayers your way. Ignore the morons.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Mike take care of your wife. I got this. :D

Seriously... hope she's felling better real soon.

Mike, best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery, and be sure to take care of yourself as well.

Barking why do you not have tulsan on ignore is my question.... This is part of the reason rivals put in this option, for guys like him. Trust me, use it on the trolls and your scoop experience will be much better

Reactions: BillyRay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT