ADVERTISEMENT

Mike

LOL...if I was mike, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Good thing mike's nicer than me. Good gravy son.
Lol, no worries Tulsan I really don't expect anything less from trash like you. Careful before you start judging others for being morons...from my perspective you're the biggest morons on the board.....with paper thin skin. LOL :D:D

And now I finally know a specific definition for what you call "bitchslapping". It's what you do to make yourself look like literally a piece of human garbage. Congrats on that Tulsan. Well done buddy. You do it well.

Oh well..time to put Tulsan back on ignore before I make him cry again. Appears he is still butthurt after losing so many arguments to me. The moratorium has ended for him...poor little baby. LOL:D:D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntin Hard
Barking why do you not have tulsan on ignore is my question.... This is part of the reason rivals put in this option, for guys like him. Trust me, use it on the trolls and your scoop experience will be much better
My excuse is I cleared my ignore list for that moratorium not long ago. But trash like Tulsan just can't help himself so it was inevitable he was going to make the list again.

Good decision billyray. Tulsan no longer contributes here and now only logs on to troll other posters. Makes you think what kind of person he is in real life. What's even worse? Some guys here even buddy up with him.

Nice Christian attitude you have there. I guess that's what being "saved" is all about?
So you think a Christian SHOULD piss on him if he's on fire?? ;)

Bottom line, he took cheap pot shots at mike and his role as mod based on ASSUMPTIONS again. When confronted with the truth, he made an offer that was basically worthless given the context of his previous post and history.

My "attitude" was anger towards a hypocrite. Pretty sure there's a precedence for that. Heard the story about Jesus and the moneychangers in the Temple?

My advice for you personally would be you might want to try Matthew 18:15.

Just a suggestion...Brother.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Billy you know what makes it even better? It eats them up when you do it lol. They hate being ignored because then they cant troll you anymore. Its hysterical

Oh well..time to put Tulsan back on ignore before I make him cry again. Appears he is still butthurt after losing so many arguments to me.

So you put someone on ignore because you WON so many arguments? That's odd, logic would dictate you'd only be prone do that if the opposite was true.

Lol, it shows another "ignored member" post on the thread feed. I can only imagine the ignorance he is posting. He is prolly posting up more BS about how he was right about JH. What an idiot. I'm sitting here drinking my coffee and loving this. :D:D:D

So you put someone on ignore because you WON so many arguments? That's odd, logic would dictate you'd only be prone do that if the opposite was true.

baby-laughing.jpg

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Billy you better be careful, k2c might get a lot of likes. After all the posters here on scoop are his best friends (yes he actually said this) lol

Reactions: BillyRay
Billy you better be careful, k2c might get a lot of likes. After all the posters here on scoop are his best friends (yes he actually said this) lol

Oh my, I take you guy's off ignore and see you're up to the same ole sheet.

Yep, some of these posters are my friends. At least I didn't have a very best friend that was a felon. You only liked him because you were screeted of him. Damn dude, the guy was a midget in my world. Grow some............

BTW...FAKE IGNORE.............HA!

Very best friend? Please stop making up stuff and making a fool of yourself. I'm not you and consider guys from message boards ( whom you have never even met) my best friends. That would be umm.....pathetic. Your lack of knowledge and immaturity keep you from contributing to this board. You are here for entertainment and laughs....aka lee corso. Congratulations

Very best friend? Please stop making up stuff and making a fool of yourself. I'm not you and consider guys from message boards ( whom you have never even met) my best friends. That would be umm.....pathetic. Your lack of knowledge and immaturity keep you from contributing to this board. You are here for entertainment and laughs....aka lee corso. Congratulations

You're the one that said you were afraid of GLB. The rest of the men on this board laughed our ass off. Scared of a midget man..............Still laughing... Girly man....

K2c you can't match up with me so you have resorted to just lying? Good grief man just put me back on "fake" ignore.

Everyone look, k2c is trying to be cool ha-ha. You feel backed in a corner so you have resorted to lying. What's next, mom jokes? Or how you are da bomb? Walk away son, walk away

I'll say it right now that I have no issue in considering GLB a friend. I haven't heard from him in a long time. But if he were to hit me up to watch a game or hang out over a few beers I would take him up on it. Troll all you want about him being a felon. I really don't give a sheet. Not a single person on this board this board is without fault or hasn't made mistakes in their lives. So it's comical if some on here make an attempt to judge others. If the man learned from his mistakes and has moved on with his life then that's good enough for me.

Exactly Billy...these dudes would crap on themselves if they met up with glb. I don't think he is a saint but he has never done me wrong. For them to act as though they are perfect and he is beneath them is comical

I doubt anyone would crap themselves. But I doubt they would be so bold to his face, or to anyone's face for that matter when they aren't sitting behind a computer screen. And in fact they would prolly most likely get along fine with the guy if given a chance.

K2c if you are going to lie atleast have something that's halfway believable. So the guy I got along with and treated decent I was scared of? I don't think you thought this out when u decided to make this up. Smh. As I stated, you are here for gifs and to rack up likes. I hope as I reach your age I have more to offer and have a lot more going in my life than making friends on a message board. Go play with your grandkids, travel, etc.

I don't know why, I've never harmed anyone... yet...

The cops told me I could have dropped the two guys that kicked my door in while I was home. I didn't do it. (I yelled out and they ran off)

I've often wondered what would've happened if I had. Massive guilt?
Familial retaliation?
Familial lawsuits?

Funny, the first thing I thought about was just stupid...that was, "who was going to clean up all the damn mess?"

No, it's not easy to kill someone, believe me, I know.:eek:

Many years ago I was a regular at a dumpy bar. I could tell you stories from Bill Clinton to Star Wars that came out of that bar, but here's one about a felon.

I was known to buy the bar a round in those days. Cheap dollar beers and I found a lot of different personalities that clung to my side. One was a felon(murder) from Kansas that told me his story. Apparently he was famous and was featured on a TV crime show. He was known as the "Duck Murderer". He was convicted of killing his room mate. They had blood on his clothes and he claimed it was duck blood from hunting. I guess it was a big deal 40 years ago before DNA. He insisted he was innocent..

Anyways, I told the wimpy felon, murderer, if he wanted another free beer from me, you need too fess up. He did........

The cops told me I could have dropped the two guys that kicked my door in while I was home. I didn't do it. (I yelled out and they ran off)

I've often wondered what would've happened if I had. Massive guilt?
Familial retaliation?
Familial lawsuits?

Funny, the first thing I thought about was just stupid...that was, "who was going to clean up all the damn mess?"

No, it's not easy to kill someone, believe me, I know.:eek:
Sure it is. Oh wait...did I say that out loud????

Yankee lying while calling k2c a liar.

In a reply not long ago Yank accused me of being afraid of the bbq bullshitting glb and stated "I don't blame you", insinuating that he was someone to fear.

Yankee should probably fear him and most people for that matter, but the rest of us aren't 5'7" and 200+ lbs of dumpy puss.

Yankee lying while calling k2c a liar.

In a reply not long ago Yank accused me of being afraid of the bbq bullshitting glb and stated "I don't blame you", insinuating that he was someone to fear.

Yankee should probably fear him and most people for that matter, but the rest of us aren't 5'7" and 200+ lbs of dumpy puss.

Yep, that "I'm an ex con and I'm a bad ass" doesn't cut any ice with me. Eff 'em.

I've fought a few of them...they go down like anyone else.
You got to watch them though. They try to bite stuff off...like fingers, noses. They try to cheat.:eek:

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT