ADVERTISEMENT

KU game picks

Soonerborn59

Sooner starter
Aug 16, 2009
Lay it out and lets see everyone’s real prediction for todays upcoming game.

KU wins 41-28

I just have no faith in the defense but if Gabriel plays I think he gives our Sooners a fighting chance. Hope I am wrong.

Reactions: davidallen
I’ve no idea. I can’t decide how many points we have to score to win. I’m thinking somewhere between 31 and 42. Not sure we can score that many without knowing who is going to quarterback.

Reactions: iasooner2000
This team is in a freefall now and it doesn't seem likely that it can score enough points (with or without Gabriel) to overcome such a pathetic defense.

If we hold Kansas to 14, we should win if Gabriel plays. That’s a big job for our defense based on the last three games.
Maybe. But I can't see this defense stopping any team.
I hope I'm wrong, but "holding" Kansas to 14 points is, for me, very wishful thinking, as is OU scoring more than two touchdowns without Gabriel.

Reactions: Oklabama
Feel like the defense shows a little life today.

With Gabriel we win 33-24
Without we lose 17-31

Maybe. But I can't see this defense stopping any team.
I hope I'm wrong, but "holding" Kansas to 14 points is, for me, very wishful thinking, as is OU scoring more than two touchdowns without Gabriel.
Oh, no doubt. We have to have Gabriel and then he’s got to play better for us to have any chance. I’m just hoping Kansas’ offense spudders without their first team QB like we did without Gabriel last week. I’m hoping for a 28-17 win…..but Vegas has a 62.5 over/under bet available. Sounds like they except a big win for one of the two.

Humorous to read this after the fact. I didn't participate, so I'm not criticizing.
Just noting how no one's feelings were even close to actuality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT