ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Stills answer to taking the knee

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Well, I never thought this thread would last this long....

Link to some comedy and the truth. Be sure to hit this guy's other posts. He's hilarious..........

http://awdude.com/2016/09/dallas-police-shoot-unarmed-white-man-white-texans-protest-going-work-2/

Truth is... No video yet... Crack villa is right around the corner... Lighter complexion in this area is not looked upon in a good way, very often... Unarmed and strung out maybe??? I used to walk those streets. Surprised he wasn't shot by someone else if he was doing all they suggest...
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2014/08/dallas-police-investigating-officer-involved-shooting.html/

VERY odd are the details surrounding the weapon found on the man, Ricky Ball.

One detail stands out though, is Ricky Ball "fled the scene and a chase and gunshots ensued". I'm just making an educated guess here, but I have a feeling the guy choosing to flee the scene and get into a chase with police contributed to creating a situation where deadly force was use. Not saying the guy deserved to die, or even deserved to be shot. Just saying if the guy had chosen NOT to flee, it's very possible he would still be alive today. ;)

VERY odd are the details surrounding the weapon found on the man, Ricky Ball.

One detail stands out though, is Ricky Ball "fled the scene and a chase and gunshots ensued". I'm just making an educated guess here, but I have a feeling the guy choosing to flee the scene and get into a chase with police contributed to creating a situation where deadly force was use. Not saying the guy deserved to die, or even deserved to be shot. Just saying if the guy had chosen NOT to flee, it's very possible he would still be alive today. ;)

Yeah, but... The gun found near him was supposedly stolen from a cop... The same cop who was first on the scene... The "stolen" gun was reported stolen in August, but not reported by the police until two weeks after the shooting... No body cams were used, although three undercover cops supposedly chasing Ball were wearing them... The officer who shot Ball, Boykin, had his fiance in the car with him, a violation of procedure... The two cops with him failed to report that fact... There is a question as to if there was even a chase, although most agree there was... And much more that is in question...

Last edited:
Yeah, but... The gun found near him was supposedly stolen from a cop... The same cop who was first on the scene... The "stolen" gun was reported stolen in August, but not reported by the police until two weeks after the shooting... No body cams were used, although three undercover cops supposedly chasing Ball were wearing them... The officer who shot Ball, Boykin, had his fiance in the car with him, a violation of procedure... The two cops with him failed to report that fact... There is a question as to if there was even a chase... And much more that is in question...
Didn't see that in the article. It simply said the gun recovered belonged to another Columbus police officer, but didn't file a theft claim till 12 days after Ball was shot.

Ya that case does sound VERY sketchy. As soon as one part of the case comes into question, then everything about the case comes into question. So hard to tell what is true and what is false in that case.

Didn't see that in the article. It simply said the gun recovered belonged to another Columbus police officer, but didn't file a theft claim till 12 days after Ball was shot.

Ya that case does sound VERY sketchy. As soon as one part of the case comes into question, then everything about the case comes into question. So hard to tell what is true and what is false in that case.

That's part of the problem. I call it bad journalism. I have looked at about 8 different sites for all the info...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/09/mississippi-fatal-police-shooting-ricky-ball

http://www.justiceforrickyball.com

^^^This one has interesting stuff. I see it as biased though...

I'll have to read up on that one later on.

I have one better for ya though. You heard of the case with Officer Lisa Mearkle shooting the guy? That case has quality body cam video of what happened, so there really is no confusion over what really went down. She ended up being acquitted of all charges at her trial. Now I'm no anti-cop guy. I'm as pro-cop as they come. But that case is about as unbelievable as it gets in a cop getting away with damn near cold blooded shooting an unarmed man that posed ZERO threat to the officer.

Reactions: Huntin Hard
I'll have to read up on that one later on.

I have one better for ya though. You heard of the case with Officer Lisa Mearkle shooting the guy? That case has quality body cam video of what happened, so there really is no confusion over what really went down. She ended up being acquitted of all charges at her trial. Now I'm no anti-cop guy. I'm as pro-cop as they come. But that case is about as unbelievable as it gets in a cop getting away with damn near cold blooded shooting an unarmed man that posed ZERO threat to the officer.
Oh, can't win them all.

Billy, Tulsa people aren't like that.
If something ugly goes down here, it will be the Soros funded thugs that are burning Charlotte, NC.
Funny, 70% of those arrested there had out of state IDs

Yeah, the cop on CNN said that... Then he said it was just speculation after being called out on it. Facts? 79% arrested during protests were from Charlotte according to police reports obtained by the Charlotte Observer... So... That cop was lying on national TV to sell us on his b.s.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Will not be watching the nil game tonight due 100% to this movement supporting black lives matter (anti police and law and order) and the black panther movement. Many other americans are doing the same, both black and white. Hope it reaches a point that the NFL suffers greatly for allowing this anti american crap to go on.

Reactions: Medic007
Will not be watching the nil game tonight due 100% to this movement supporting black lives matter (anti police and law and order) and the black panther movement. Many other americans are doing the same, both black and white. Hope it reaches a point that the NFL suffers greatly for allowing this anti american crap to go on.

As if free speech is anti-American. Is it anti-American to not capitalize american, like you did?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT