ADVERTISEMENT

Just in case you missed it live.

It's only airing because the programming staff committed suicide and nobody is available to run the MNC video again.

Medic, it may be because I'm unusually sleepy for Saturday night before midnight, but that made me LOL.

I still think they might beat OU in Dallas. But I also could see Texas finishing seventh or eighth in the XII. Life insurance companies all over the state, will have to change policies to exclude not just acts of war and suicides, but Longhorn football records of eight or more losses. It's the first time in the history of the program, that they have lost three games in September. That was ever.

Reactions: iasooner1
Medic, it may be because I'm unusually sleepy for Saturday night before midnight, but that made me LOL.

I still think they might beat OU in Dallas. But I also could see Texas finishing seventh or eighth in the XII. Life insurance companies all over the state, will have to change policies to exclude not just acts of war and suicides, but Longhorn football records of eight or more losses. It's the first time in the history of the program, that they have lost three games in September. That was ever.

Also, and while I like to pile on, it was the first time EVER that any one team beat the horns 4 times in a row at Austin.
That it was the ignorant Cowpies we'll have to live with.
Clearly, we'll never have a shot at doing that...otherwise it would have happened before NOW I'm pretty sure.

I hear you Plaino. First time since before DKR they started 1-3. A loss to Texsa would be embarrassing. But only because it would be a loss to the clown car coaching staff of the Loserhorns.

I do not know that a missed by a foot XP or the punter dropping a perfect snap, is on coaches or not.My inclination is not.

I suppose that Sunday morning, anyone with Sooner in their handle could get banned for life, and in my case, required to leave the state, by going over ther with a sincere message like .... I feel your pain.

I do think they could make their season by winning the next two weeks.

And they are certainly capable of that. They will have some more growing pains, but I think they have figured out their QB situation. Charlie does look a little overwhelmed though in interviews. Who wouldn t be?

They got 11 1st downs and 190 yards of Total offense. I don't know how anyone can figure they've got their QB figured out. Heard can make plays, but it looks like he's all alone with no help. UT could beat OU, but it's very unlikely. The only bell cow they got on the whole team is the d-tackle Ridgeway. Everything else looks very average and even below average. My, have the so called great fallen very far and very fast.

Frou, the Blake analogy is perfect given the Keystone Kops special teams play. Brings back the dark days in the mid 90's.

Reactions: iasooner1 and frou
Well, we are easily going to beat the life out of the horns. I just can't decide which would be better, beat them 67-0 or win in the last minute by a missed field goal.

PC. Anybody as old as I am, has too many memories of average Horns teams that we were better than, and outplayed, but got beat at the end because of something fluky.

So I vote for 67-0. Nothing at risk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT