ADVERTISEMENT

Jaran Kanak

coeSooner81

Sooner signee
Oct 10, 2014
I have noticed without Stutsman in there that Kanak is not on the field as much. Seen a lot of Lewis and McKenzie. I have been watching Kanak and have noticed that he is making some of the same mistakes that Stutsman made last year. A prime example yesterday, 3rd and 11 WR runs a curl in Kanaks zone. Kanak sees the WR and looks to be in great position, but then eyes to qb slowing him down and therefore hes a step late and result is first down

Reactions: loopafied68
Yeah, wasn’t there people that said DS sucked last year? This is more about being taught your responsibilities…..and remembering them for 4 quarters.

Kanak has all the tools, hopefully he makes the same strides as Stutsman did. Lewis is undersized but makes lots of plays. Kanak, Lewis, and McKenzie ILB should be a strength next year.

Kanak has struggled in zone coverage all season. Probably the most instinctual part of playing linebacker. BV scheme asks a lot of the LBs. He's going to be good.

Kip Lewis is the surprise of the season. He reminds me a lot of Rufus Alexander. The future is certainly bright at LB.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT