ADVERTISEMENT

Danny Stutsman Declares For Draft

If I may interject, bc and 67 you are both great Sooners posters. The Earth's tilt may have finally gotten out of whack as the alarmists have warned or the stars have gotten into some kinda crazy alignment. Dust yerselves off and git back to good discussion. 😁

If I may interject, bc and 67 you are both great Sooners posters. The Earth's tilt may have finally gotten out of whack as the alarmists have warned or the stars have gotten into some kinda crazy alignment. Dust yerselves off and git back to good discussion. 😁

Eff that. I will continue to post my opinion and hopefully the lil kids table won't be within ear shot. Whiny petulant children aka pants pissers get on my nerves.

Reactions: 8085sooner
67 are you intoxicated? Usually I enjoy reading what you post but on this your opinion was complete absurd and now your feelings are hurt that someone called you out on it. Stop crying.

67 are you intoxicated? Usually I enjoy reading what you post but on this your opinion was complete absurd and now your feelings are hurt that someone called you out on it. Stop crying.
I didn't get my feelings hurt he did thats why he resorted to a personal attack, I just hit back is all. I have been here since 2004, you have been here what now? 3 months? You can stick the crying comment where the sun don't shine. Crying? 🤣🤣🤣
I am crying laughing at hurt feelers because I said something a few didn't like. Boo hoo.
You looking for some now too?

I suggest for those that get their feelers hurt by something I might say to hit that lil ignore button. I won't be nice if personally attacked again.
My opinion will also not be silenced by a couple of whiny asses that want to dictate what another poster can post merely giving an opinion on a thread topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8085sooner
Aww name calling. You are making a fool of yourself. Seek counseling.
You called me out, not the other way around. Not very bright are you?
A pants pisser and now Larry the Window Licker.
retard-dumb.gif

I called you out for being overly sensitive. Words on a message board hurt your feelings. Think long and hard about that.

I called you out for being overly sensitive. Words on a message board hurt your feelings. Think long and hard about that.
Nothing to think about. I responded to a personal attack. Now you however have stuck your nose in something thats none of your business on a message board, one you have been on for 3 months. Now think long and hard about that Larry.
You don't know me so stfu.

Lol@thinking you have any control whatsoever. You are a nobody and apparently a sensitive nobody. It’s pathetic.

67 I think I speak for everyone else when I say I hope you get the help you need. You are in my thoughts and prayers

Uh huh K-State fan on a Sooner Board. Shouldn't you be over there instead? GFY

16939_kansas_state_university_-_logo_18_4x6_1_1024x1024.jpg
I’m a kstate fan now? Aww you are trying so hard to come up with something. I hope another poster doesn’t say something that hurts your feelings yet again. #fingerscrossed

I’m a kstate fan now? Aww you are trying so hard to come up with something. I hope another poster doesn’t say something that hurts your feelings yet again. #fingerscrossed
Lil Yapper. Probably an ankle biter too. 🤣
K-State Board is down the hall.
But I am leaning more towards you being a Trojan.
Anyway doesn't matter, think I will go have a Pina Colada and relax a bit, busy day.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
If all else fails say I’m a kstate fan? Or a usc fan? Or wait maybe a Texas fan? The alcohol has you posting just ignorance at this point.

5:00 am, 12/11/2023;

Is anybody out there hearing any Danny Stutsman rumors?

No, I'm not going to expound. I don't spread rumors, but I sure do like it when you do. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT