ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting? Yes...Accurate? Jury is OUt...

I like the way the team is performing, but I do keep reminding myself that we have beaten a 0-3 UTEP, 1-2 Tulane, and 2-1 Ohio State team that hasn't yet looked terrific. The next opponent is a bad 0-3 Baylor team. This probably has a lot to do with the drop from #2 to #3. Next up, Iowa State. Whoopee. We are very, very good, I think, but the schedule isn't on our side at this point. Thank goodness for the OSU win.

Reactions: iasooner1
I like the way the team is performing, but I do keep reminding myself that we have beaten a 0-3 UTEP, 1-2 Tulane, and 2-1 Ohio State team that hasn't yet looked terrific. The next opponent is a bad 0-3 Baylor team. This probably has a lot to do with the drop from #2 to #3. Next up, Iowa State. Whoopee. We are very, very good, I think, but the schedule isn't on our side at this point. Thank goodness for the OSU win.

Dude, wake up, Oklabama. It's Ohio State. Of course they haven't looked that great because they met an abnormally good Indiana team who only held onto them for a half, and a bad-ass Oklahoma team. That right there hampers their ability to look nice.

Step back and remind yourself that this is an Ohio State team that averages 4 or 5 5-star kids each year and is coached by Urban Meyer, one of how many that have won natty's at 2 universities? We were freaking David and slayed the Goliath. All things considered equal, we had no rights being in that game with them... but we crushed them.

I may be blindfolded, but Riley has me giddier than a Bonobo chimp exchanging bananas for nookie.

Dude, wake up, Oklabama. It's Ohio State. Of course they haven't looked that great because they met an abnormally good Indiana team who only held onto them for a half, and a bad-ass Oklahoma team. That right there hampers their ability to look nice.

Step back and remind yourself that this is an Ohio State team that averages 4 or 5 5-star kids each year and is coached by Urban Meyer, one of how many that have won natty's at 2 universities? We were freaking David and slayed the Goliath. All things considered equal, we had no rights being in that game with them... but we crushed them.

I may be blindfolded, but Riley has me giddier than a Bonobo chimp exchanging bananas for nookie.

Yeah, yeah. I know that, but I do appreciate you referring to me as "Dude". :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT