ADVERTISEMENT

If you were elected President of the United States

i's dio man,there's no such thing as the devil,or batman,or the tooth fairy.
Man GS are you still on here discussing a God you supposedly don't even believe in? I personally don't spend countless hours on the bigfoot board trying to convince anyone that he doesn't exist. I honestly don't get your obsession

Reactions: BillyRay
You're very weird. You sure have a hang up on religion. Why don't you just let go over your head?

He is a troll K2 come on...you don't see that? All he wants you to do is respond to the provocation and he laughs at you all the while. Have you ever heard anything beyond smoke pot, legalize drugs or religion is BS from him?

Reactions: fortworth4ou2
You religious nuttards think you own the world, things are changing your religion has been debunked, along with your reefer madness myths

You don't have the balls to say that to a group of Muslims. You and your libs never will. Be glad you only have to put up with Christians... for now. But get ready to pucker up and kiss Muslim ass. They REALLY think they own the world, and they're coming on strong.

Last edited:
Reactions: fortworth4ou2
Oh, one more thing...what the hell is up with all Military locales are gun free zones?
That is the most asinine, stupid policy what ever was.
I lived in Lawton for a while. There at Ft. Sill there was NEVER any uglies committed.
Why? Rote fear. That's right, FEAR!
A fear that if you tried to pull any capers there, you would surely get your ass shot plum off!

Any questions?

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Speaking of easy troll tickets, I don't think 22 mentioned anything negative about Persian women. But then again, I can read.

Regarding Bruce Jenner as a "woman," I think you're probably on an island unto yourself. Anybody who has half a nanogram of testosterone would recognize the dude from the Wheaties box with makeup as the dude he is. Maybe you have a quarter of a nanogram? Just because you might find a dude in drag attractive doesn't mean any other dude would. Feel secure in yourself. Society is accepting these days. Projecting is so yesterday.

WhyNottheLastWord, grow up bro. You won't get any actual trophies here, I promise.

Uh Oh... here comes Medic to the rescue. Too funny. You're allowing yourself to get drug into another post in an effort to gain YOUR last word. You're becoming an EZ target yourself. It's .... Medic to the rescue. Again for 22. What? 22 can't handle it by himself? Believe me, trophies are EZ to land.

How could I possibly say anything good or bad about "Persian women" to this guy? We'd have to agree on what a woman is before we could even begin to discuss ethnicity.

Shit, I'd put my woman up against yours any day, all day, and never have to worry about your thoughts of what a woman is and isn't. Fact.

Uh Oh... here comes Medic to the rescue. Too funny. You're allowing yourself to get drug into another post in an effort to gain YOUR last word. You're becoming an EZ target yourself. It's .... Medic to the rescue. Again for 22. What? 22 can't handle it by himself? Believe me, trophies are EZ to land.
Nah, just calling out your bullshit that 22 posted anything negative about Persian women.

22 makes you look like an idiot all on his own. It isn't difficult with what you give him to work with.

Yep... And he bombed a very good thread. Look, if you boys want to go toe to toe, let's roll. But I'm shutting down on this thread. I took the bait and 22, now you completely bombed this thread by chasing me. I only mentioned Persian women to lighten the mood a tad in thread and 22 pounced all over to troll me. I bit & I pushed him back some and then you come along to save the Queen.

Apologies to the posters of substance on this thread. I'm out of the thread.

If you boys want to have some message board fun, start an OT but leave the threads clean.

Yep... And he bombed a very good thread. Look, if you boys want to go toe to toe, let's roll. But I'm shutting down on this thread. I took the bait and 22, now you completely bombed this thread by chasing me. I only mentioned Persian women to lighten the mood a tad in thread and 22 pounced all over to troll me. I bit & I pushed him back some and then you come along to save the Queen.

Apologies to the posters of substance on this thread. I'm out of the thread.

If you boys want to have some message board fun, start an OT but leave the threads clean.
Hilarious reading bro. Are you the thread nanny now? Go toe to toe? On a message board? How does that work?

Your butthurtedness about thread derailment is noted, but in case you haven't noticed previously, this thread has been all over the place. And you simply can't deal with the fact you were wrong. As usual. Just realize that your decision to take your ball and go home is meaningless to the rest of us.

Have a great weekend WNAS.

Hilarious reading bro. Are you the thread nanny now? Go toe to toe? On a message board? How does that work?

Your butthurtedness about thread derailment is noted, but in case you haven't noticed previously, this thread has been all over the place. And you simply can't deal with the fact you were wrong. As usual. Just realize that your decision to take your ball and go home is meaningless to the rest of us.

Have a great weekend WNAS.

This is pretty tipcal of this board and has been for many, many, years. Syb nailed it by calling a very conservative board. The issue lies when someone comes along and throws down intelligent, mature, conversation, the some of the main players of the board can't deal with it and then ultimantly can't handle it... so they bomb the thread to blow it up. In this case, Syb was handling himself pretty strong and the weakminded just couldn't deal with it.

So, bombs away. Medic you're part of that group. BTW Medic, I'm not wrong. 22 blew up the this thread for no other reason than to troll. A good thread at that. So did you. So suck it.

Antime you want some, I'm here. But not in a decent thread.

The issue lies when someone comes along and throws down intelligent, mature, conversation, the some of the main players of the board can't deal with it and then ultimantly can't handle it... so they bomb the thread to blow it up.

So suck it.

Antime you want some, I'm here.
But not in a decent thread.

So is that an example of "intelligent, mature conversation"? I haven't been reading Syb's post. Not worth my time. So you need to come up with another theory Darwin. Wow dude, go water yourself down. Go get drunk or light up again. You're about to explode.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
BTW Medic, I'm not wrong. So suck it.

Antime you want some, I'm here. But not in a decent thread.
Yes, you were wrong. I'd wait for you to point out where 22 said anything negative about Persian women, but you won't be able to find it. That whole "it didn't happen so yes you're wrong thing." It isn't rocket surgery. There's your suck it.

Any time I want some? What kind of third grade crap is that? Gonna beat me up on a message board? Gonna unleash Fury Keyboard? Make me laugh sunshine.

Remember the very first time that Ronald Reagan announced that he was running for president? The dems and the media back then howled with laughter calling him a joke and making all kinds of Bonzo references. Reagan turned out to be one of the greatest presidents in US history. Maybe the greatest.

Now it's 2015. All the mockery from the left towards one of the GOP candidates is quite similar.

Indeed it does, the absence of the Iowa straw poll is interesting and expected (imo), no candidate wants to waste 25k or much more for a big picnic in Ames. The winnowing of the field should be going on now.
Maybe syb can name his favorites at this point on both sides...?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT