ADVERTISEMENT

I would call this Damn Good OU Defense

I was at the game yesterday. Terrific college football environment. K-State homecoming, crowd was LOUD, student section was rocking. K-State team was fired up. Tough place to play. Also playing against one of the greatest coaches of all time. Not trying to make excuses, just stating facts. In spite of our play, it was a good road win in a tough environment.

Reactions: iasooner1
I'm amazed that any OU fan could suggest that we played fair defense, let alone great defense.

In about any defensive category we are in the 50s or 60s or lower. We are 52nd in total defense and 60th in scoring defense.

Anyone who has been watching our games would never suggest we are playing great defense. Playing the 2nd half of the KSU game doesn't equate to playing great defense. Even then we allowed the Wildcats 14 points.

It is pretty sick when some fan calls out everyone else because they don't jump on his illogical thought process. Or, rather non-thought process.

I'm amazed that any OU fan could suggest that we played fair defense, let alone great defense.

In about any defensive category we are in the 50s or 60s or lower. We are 52nd in total defense and 60th in scoring defense.

Anyone who has been watching our games would never suggest we are playing great defense. Playing the 2nd half of the KSU game doesn't equate to playing great defense. Even then we allowed the Wildcats 14 points.

It is pretty sick when some fan calls out everyone else because they don't jump on his illogical thought process. Or, rather non-thought process.
Here, here

roygbell, meet bullmarket, the OP.

bull is able to look past the genital warts and gonneherpesyphillaids on females. There's no doubt he can look past Mike's crusty bumps and foul disharge. That's just bull.

KSU, has ran the EXACT same offense for years. But OU looked lost the first half. Did they not run a scout team last week? Did they watch ANY game film?
Did they study tendencies? Have they not seen a scrambling QB, ever damn day in practice? KSU did absolutely nothing new yesterday, nothing.

I have no idea, what MS, does for game prep but our boys looked lost, the first half.

Our Boys where getting blocked in the first half. They was able to get off the blocks in the second half. The head scratcher was how OSU had more blockers in the box than we had defenders. Bill had his boys ready to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT