ADVERTISEMENT

I love it.... great win last night.

Its all good Mike. This was a huge win, bigger than Bama. Just enjoy knowing you kept the faith in Bob and our boys while others talked trash cause they couldn't handle the natural highs and lows of college football.

lol we win a game and first thing Mike does is get on here and try to antagonize and bait? I'm sorry Mike but I've lost all respect for you

Reactions: BillyRay
lol we win a game and first thing Mike does is get on here and try to antagonize and bait? I'm sorry Mike but I've lost all respect for you

Good I'm glad you lose respect for me. Makes me feel better. But while your doing that I'll enjoy a great OU victory.

It's OK Mike...
Every time someone comes with a valid point...OMG, they must be drunk!

Don't worry about it...I've dealt with it all my 14 years here.

You keep on keeping on and all those that may dis you, they can suck a cocksicle...:rolleyes:

Brother it doesn't bother me. If it makes folks feel better to talk smack then let them talk smack to another Sooner fan for being right. I love Sooner football with or with out them. And this win is sweet... What a great defensive game plan by Mike Stoops.

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Jeez...Can we not win a great game without some stupidity? It is embarrasing. Lets celebrate the team rather than continue division.

It was a supurb win with excellent play on both sides of the ball. The game exceeded every expectation that I had and I have to give props to Mike Stoops. We got burned a couple of times but it was expected with the team we faced.

I am so freakin excited! What a beautiful night.

Jeez...Can we not win a great game without some stupidity? It is embarrasing. Lets celebrate the team rather than continue division.

It was a supurb win with excellent play on both sides of the ball. The game exceeded every expectation that I had and I have to give props to Mike Stoops. We got burned a couple of times but it was expected with the team we faced.

Agree. This was a great night for Sooner football. Just 2 more games baby

H

You mean like the stupidity we have had to read on this board the last two years. Oh wait as long as we win it's good. Screw the guys that talk sh!t about the staff or players. It's good as long as we win. Right? I'm a sooner win or lose period don't like it add me to ignore. Thanks in advance......

Last edited:
H

You mean like the stupidity we have had to read on this board the last two years. Oh wait as long as we win it's good. Screw the guys that talk sh!t about the staff or players. It's good as long as we win. Right? I'm a sooner win or lose period don't like it add me to ignore. Thanks in advance......
Mike surely you aren't still a mod right? If you are then you should resign effective immediately. You went out of your way to bait and attack other posters

Mike surely you aren't still a mod right? If you are then you should resign effective immediately. You went out of your way to bait and attack other posters

I think Mike could successfully argue that anyone that felt like they were baited or attacked, isn't really a "poster". Poster child, yes...poster...no. I'm shocked you are so insecure on the topic.

H

You know what, I think I might. You have no business being a mod. You should grow up and stick your superior attitude up your ass.

BarkingYank, I never understood why I was attacked when I suggested the coaches might actually know what they were doing, so hey, let's call it even.

Sooner Mike became the first poster on this board I have hit 'ignore' on. Bye felicia.

Awww shucks, you must be a new poster herethis the first post I read from you here. That huts me feelings. Look you guys want to ignore me because I love Sooner football and that you don't like it because I gave it back to negative Sooner fans for there dogging our players and coaches over the past few years then......please ignore m2@ _

Needless to say OU is back and the Stoops boys had the last laugh.... I am enjoying a huge huge huge win tonight but no doubt it is so great to shut the Stoops nay sayers up for the rest of the year! BOOMER!!

GD. mofo...wish I'd have been there.
They'd have probably called the police on my ass...and I'd have loved on it!

Great win for my Sooners, and I'm not afraid of being obnoxious about it!

We rock!

Reactions: AbsoluteZer0
The good news is I allowed you back.
I thought that was the bad news.

Tonight was a great great win. 15-20 huge plays. And it was a physical war.

Great night for Mike. He had the weapons in place to employ a quality game plan, and the offense did their job, letting the defense rest reasonably well. The mistakes were important and hurt us, but they were aggressive mistakes. I hope OSU ends it for Baylor next week.

If Baylor wins they'd be conference champ if OSU beats us, and they win out.

I might wear orange underwear next week.

I think some of the posters here may be millenials and just need to put your big girl panties on and realize not everyone is going to agree with you or what you think, you are not always gonna get your way and momma and daddy will not always be there to bail you out, its not always about you. Its called life and sometimes you just might get your little feelings hurt. Thats all. Great win tonight huh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT