ADVERTISEMENT

Heupel = Mizzou Tiger

Well lava I only decided to ignore posters who were more obsessed with me than OU football,etc. For me atleast, it was a good decision. As for 22, I'm guessing you left for different reasons, he left due to being humiliated. I just found it funny considering all the stuff he talked. I apologize for giving him the attention he desires and I won't again, the ignore feature will continue to pay off. On a side note, what are we all getting each other for Christmas?
No coach is perfect, and they all have games or plays they'd like a "do over". Nobody bitched about Huepel the previous 3 years, even when we lost Broyles and our offense with LJ looked JUST like it did last year with Trevor with a year's game experience under his belt...after he lost Shepard. That's why I tend to look at the body of work. A few of you want to villify an OC that scored 40 pts a game when our D was giving up 35 a game? Keep knocking yourselves out...it's completely illogical...obviously.

Plaino pointed out what our offense could've looked like all of this season by referencing the second half of the TCU game. You think it was "play calling" that allowed us to escape Tennessee with a win??

Said it before, the BIGGEST difference in our offense this year is a healthy Shepard, other receiving options, and most importantly...JOHN FRICKIN' WAYNE!

My hope is that the 3 or 4 of you Monday AM QBs don't get a chance to repeat your ignorant whining after Mayfield graduates JUST LIKE when some were begging for Huepel to be given the reins when Wilson "suddently" forgot how to call plays in the 2008 NC game.

In both situations, I've been consistent, there's a reason. It's not hard to defend a coach whose offensive stats through a handful of years are near the top in the nation. The only real question remaining is, IF we start losing games fans think we should win after Mayfield graduates, will you be one of those that admits they were wrong or will you be saying Riley wasn't ready to be OUr OC??

Something to ponder.

Hmmm... ponder this. I think OU should win every frickin game. I could care less whether you are fine with 4-5 losses in a season, I'm not.

High expectations? Maybe. But I don't believe John Wayne is anywhere on the roster, he's a dead actor. Actors don't make plays, players do. Good coaches put players in position to do that.

If there was nothing wrong with the offense that JH was responsible for, then I guess you're saying Bob is an ignorant stupid ass like me for firing him?

Are you John Blake?

Reactions: BillyRay
Hmmm... ponder this. I think OU should win every frickin game. I could care less whether you are fine with 4-5 losses in a season, I'm not.

High expectations? Maybe. But I don't believe John Wayne is anywhere on the roster, he's a dead actor. Actors don't make plays, players do. Good coaches put players in position to do that.

If there was nothing wrong with the offense that JH was responsible for, then I guess you're saying Bob is an ignorant stupid ass like me for firing him?

Are you John Blake?

Wagons(Schooners) Ho! Ha!

082315p.gif

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Hmmm... ponder this. I think OU should win every frickin game.

THANK YOU!!! You just explained many things. You're a spoiled brat Sooner fan. Nothing wrong with that.

However, understand that Guys like you and WNAS that tend to call for a coaches head due to "emotions" when you don't understand the basics of the game are more likely to be exposed than goobers like board punching bags like barkingyank and BR.

You're a spoiled brat...cool. However, your expectations will cause you to respond emotionally, versus logically. As long as you don't become a mod, we can take your "opinions" with a grain of salt, just like another former short-lived mod here. Again, thanks. We're good.

Not likely. Unlike you, I understand the game of football. I don't get wraped up in emotions very often. I also don't jump to conclusions about people based on what is written on a message board. I do on occasion make exceptions, like for you...

You like to say that I call for a coaches head, yet you can't provide a quote of me saying that, Coach Blake. You try, yet you can't get a coordinators job after you gave us the 3 worst seasons in OU history. At least you recruited a few good players for Bob to coach up.... For that, I'm grateful. Thanks for your contribution...

Not likely. Unlike you, I understand the game of football. I don't get wraped up in emotions very often. I also don't jump to conclusions about people based on what is written on a message board. I do on occasion make exceptions, like for you...

You like to say that I call for a coaches head, yet you can't provide a quote of me saying that, Coach Blake. You try, yet you can't get a coordinators job after you gave us the 3 worst seasons in OU history. At least you recruited a few good players for Bob to coach up.... For that, I'm grateful. Thanks for your contribution...

Lol...you said you expect us to win every game...you're setting yourself up for disappointment and more emotional responses. We're done here WNAS...I mean ptlava.

...Likewise, the reason for not voicing an opinion is to not get involved in the mess. Racist activists are vicious people who will stop at nothing to inflict their brand of pain.

These guys aren't all that they would have you believe. They picked on a weak administrator who was likely to lose his job anyway. Then they fabricated a crisis. The lies that were coming out on Richard Head's twitter - OK, his parents named him Peyton, but he is much more of a Richard based on his behavior - were amazing in the level of ridiculousness. Dick was the chief witness for the movement.This gay black man who was voted student association president and homecoming king says that Missouri isn't inclusive enough for him. Make no mistake, this was about power, not inclusion.

I hope people chant "Liar" at him when he comes out for Homecoming next year for the handover to the new King and Queen.

These guys aren't all that they would have you believe. They picked on a weak administrator who was likely to lose his job anyway. Then they fabricated a crisis. The lies that were coming out on Richard Head's twitter - OK, his parents named him Peyton, but he is much more of a Richard based on his behavior - were amazing in the level of ridiculousness. Dick was the chief witness for the movement.This gay black man who was voted student association president and homecoming king says that Missouri isn't inclusive enough for him. Make no mistake, this was about power, not inclusion.

I hope people chant "Liar" at him when he comes out for Homecoming next year for the handover to the new King and Queen.

Now what exactly does this have to do with 40 points per game being crappy?? Start your own thread. ;)

This thread encapsulates all that is this board.

Spank and Yank, you really do need to get some new material as the majority of your posts are not replies to other posters swallowing the bait, but just you two dangling the same little worm over and over again.

We get it. You've got posters on ignore and you're legendary Scoop posters with hundreds of obsessed followers...accept you're not. You two are sitting in the sand box eating the same dog turd over and over and telling the kids on the monkey bars they're stupid. Derp.

Spank and Yank, you really do need to get some new material as the majority of your posts are not replies to other posters swallowing the bait, but just you two dangling the same little worm over and over again.

We get it. You've got posters on ignore and you're legendary Scoop posters with hundreds of obsessed followers...accept you're not. You two are sitting in the sand box eating the same dog turd over and over and telling the kids on the monkey bars they're stupid. Derp.

:D

Lol...you said you expect us to win every game...you're setting yourself up for disappointment and more emotional responses. We're done here WNAS...I mean ptlava.

Do you go into any game expecting to lose? That shows how you coached, John Blake. "Don't expect to win, it makes my emotions turn my stomach... I might get sick."

I guess you were spoiled by those 8 loss seasons, so losing five looks pretty good to you.

The obsession continues. I haven't even commented on this thread since yesterday morning yet bcs feels the need to "attempt" to go after me. Weak bcs, very weak. I don't choose to be a legend, you guys make me a legend. Heck even posters that claim to have me on ignore ( we all know its a fake ignore) mention me almost daily. For the love of God, quit giving me so much attention. Enjoy the holidays, be with family, play some video games. I'm not that important

Reactions: MdSooner#1
Do you go into any game expecting to lose? That shows how you coached, John Blake. "Don't expect to win, it makes my emotions turn my stomach... I might get sick."

I guess you were spoiled by those 8 loss seasons, so losing five looks pretty good to you.

The game against Tech when you were whining and subsequently learned what loading the box meant was in 2013...when we finished 11-2. You've been exposed as a spoiled brat who wants to fire a coach after a loss. That's ridiculous. Thankfully, you're part of a VERY small group AND not a mod here. We'll take that under advisement going forward when you want to fire Riley after a 2-loss season. Enjoy the rest of the season, but as you know, I'll remember.

There's more to what happened last season than pointing the finger at Heupel and feeling all better. He did more good than bad. And just cause his and Norvell's heads were those that got the ax does not mean everything was only their fault. Football is the ultimate team game and the team as a whole, players and coaches, are responsible for the failures of 2014.

I'm certainty happy to have Coach Riley calling plays but he's obviously been given a longer leash than Heupel ever got, and I wouldn't question for a second that it has a little to do with Bob swallowing some pride and letting his offensive coordinator do what he was hired to do.

There's more to what happened last season than pointing the finger at Heupel and feeling all better. He did more good than bad. And just cause his and Norvell's heads were those that got the ax does not mean everything was only their fault. Football is the ultimate team game and the team as a whole, players and coaches, are responsible for the failures of 2014.

I'm certainty happy to have Coach Riley calling plays but he's obviously been given a longer leash than Heupel ever got, and I wouldn't question for a second that it has a little to do with Bob swallowing some pride and letting his offensive coordinator do what he was hired to do.

Yep, they were sacrificed, so to speak...that happens in D1 a lot more than ya think. Fortunately in that biz, if you've got anything on the ball at all beyond a pulse, you invariably will land on your feet.
It's a little fraternity if you will.
No one missed any house payments.

Isn't it though?

The sporting volleys of differing trains of thought being batted back and forth...it's almost enough to give ya a crick in your neck!

Oh good, always looking for any flimsy reason to take a Oxycontin...:D

LOL. It could always be worse. You could be a Horn fan. Or, a negative nellie during an NC season. It's good to be King. :)

Hey Yank, I distinctly recall you boasting on multiple occasions about having me on ignore.

Whoops.

Pointing out that you've exposed your true colors again is akin to stating the emergent properties of H2O is water being wet.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty

Wish I'd have said that...oh wait...I did. ;) Well said.

Indeed Fitty. Mike had more goons calling for his head than Josh at the end of last season...how did his defense do this season?

Hey bcs the day of bedlam I took a few off ignore in order to follow game day discussions and stated I was doing so...perhaps you missed it. Good grief man, please tell me on Christmas day you aren't going to be on scoop talking about me. You won't will you? Again, quit obsessing with me. You do it over and over and over

A few here still can't relax their sphincters and pull their heads out of their asses long enough to ingest some very basic reasoning. It's more important to them that they keep this place a childish playground to provide entertainment in their obviously shitty lives.

I'm sorry bcs, I'm not trying to pick on you. You were wrong and that's OK, please don't leave for 6 months. Ha-ha ha-ha. We want you here when OU wins the whole thing

LMAO!!! I read it 10 minutes ago and still rolling. You missed your calling. I could see you as a comedy writer on SNL........

"Dog turds in the sandbox"......HA!

or Boomer turds..........

Hey Yank, I'd like to extend an invitation to you. Since you're boastfully claiming that I was wrong about whatever it is I was wrong about and you were right all along, I'd like to have a 1 on 1 debate/discussion on this board covering all the details. We can take turns replying to each other's points and only you and I will post in this debate thread as we respectfully ask that all others remain spectators.

Now I'll give you some time to make your decision on this. I've got to work the next 3 days and then we have the holidays coming up, so we can wait till after the first of the year.

Let me know.

You were wrong on the claim of me having you on ignore as I earlier explained...... But here I am explaining it again. Hmmm, ok. Do me a favor. On Christmas day please do not log on to soonerscoop obsessing with something I've said or opinion I've given over the last few days or even years. Spend it with your family, friends, loved ones etc. As I said, I should not be that important. I'm going to bed now, work comes early. God bless you

Please do not evade. A simple yes or no to a 1 on 1 debate/discussion, please?

You clearly no longer have me on ignore so a straight forward answer isn't asking to much.

Hey Yank, I'd like to extend an invitation to you. Since you're boastfully claiming that I was wrong about whatever it is I was wrong about and you were right all along, I'd like to have a 1 on 1 debate/discussion on this board covering all the details. We can take turns replying to each other's points and only you and I will post in this debate thread as we respectfully ask that all others remain spectators.

Now I'll give you some time to make your decision on this. I've got to work the next 3 days and then we have the holidays coming up, so we can wait till after the first of the year.

Let me know.
Picking on the short bus kid? Where's the challenge in that?

Yep, they were sacrificed, so to speak...that happens in D1 a lot more than ya think. Fortunately in that biz, if you've got anything on the ball at all beyond a pulse, you invariably will land on your feet.
It's a little fraternity if you will.
No one missed any house payments.

What if the decision wasn't Coach Stoops'? Discuss amongst yourselves. ;)

Bcs please stop the obsession! Please! We both know our views on everything from OU football to religion. If you want to discuss the upcoming orange bowl as well as other bowls I'm all for it. If not, seems like a waste. Seriously dude stop giving me so much attention. It's a honor but I also find it creepy. Gn friend

Please do not evade. A simple yes or no to a 1 on 1 debate/discussion, please?

You clearly no longer have me on ignore so a straight forward answer isn't asking to much.

Fat chance that happens. All three amigos will show up...I'll take them off ignore if it does........

81615d.gif

You're gonna have to better than that Yank. Yes or no? If you've dominated me in conversation like you act, than a debate would be a perfect platform for you to grow your 'legendary' poster status for all the board to see.

I know why you won't give me an honest answer. Are you willing to admit it? You don't even have to do it publicly, but can you even do it inside that deluded little mind?

I'll have to pass bcs but thank you. Plus you have a pretty awesome crew to back you up and I don't think I can contend with those guys. A guy who has the reputation of drunk posting, a poster who got owned and left the board for 6 months and a guy who claims his best friends are sooner scoop posters of which he has never met. Hahahaha. I would have no chance. Bcs you the man! Long live super Mario brothers!

Oh I know it'll never happen.

I just like to force his hand every now and then by making the coward come out from behind the curtain. But he'd rather look like a coward than get intellectually slaughtered in a point for point debate.

- Nobody would be backing me up. I already stated that.

- Again with the deflections by ad hominen lies about other posters.

- How many times are you going to claim you're going to bed just to keep replying? Ego without intellect. Like a retard weilding a flame thrower.

You girls still at it? LOL. Enough of the hair pulling, when are the bras coming off?

Reactions: 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT