ADVERTISEMENT

Guys, please pray for me. UPDATED 1-17

Plainosooner

Sooner starter
Oct 20, 2002
Plano, TX
I essentially had emergency surgery last night. My prostate started bleeding heavily filling up my bladder and then clotting, blocking the exits. The CT scan show 75 clots.

It was an interesting night. I'm sort of comfortable but l think a clot mat have just blocked my catheter.

The procedure was this morning. I think they called it an embolism procedure. It was done by the radiologist. Two and a half hours. I was awake but not hurting during the procedure. It went great until the procedure meds started to wear off. I've had about six hours of very challenging pain, but they did apparently get the bleeding stopped, which was crucial.

Cannot express my gratitude for all the prayer and messages of support. I'll be here at least two more days.

Last edited:
I essentially had emergency surgery last night. My prostate started bleeding heavily filling up my bladder and then clotting, blocking the exits. The CT scan show 75 clots.

It was an interesting night. I'm sort of comfortable but l think a clot mat have just blocked my catheter.
Someone posted this on the Corner. Sending prayers for healing, comfort, peace and great care from the medical staff.

Reactions: Plainosooner

Get better soon big guy, sending positive thoughts your way.

I was doing the same thing. I had to end up doing treatment in a hyperbaric chamber to stop the bleeding. I will pray for you.

Man that is brutal. The prostrate is a MFer for sure! Keep fighting .

Guys, it sounds like l'm a wuss to say it, this response from so many posters brings tears to my eyes. This is kind of why, even with burned bridges on the premium side, that l love this place.

An update, it took 25 minutes this morning to get the blood clot blocking the catheter but though very uncomfortable they fixed it, and l'm very comfortable right now.

All l can say now, is that guys are AWESOME!

Last edited:

Hang in there and get well soon!

Good Luck Big Man

we old folks need to hang in there a little longer

Prayers for you🙏🏻🙏🏻

Plaino, prayers incoming for you!!!!!

Plaino, so sorry to hear this man, hoping for the best for you.

Praying for u and not a doubt in my mind you are gonna win whatever battles are coming so stay positive and keep ur Sooner family posted

Praying for you !!!!!!!!

You were told long ago that you were going to go blind in there and “give someone else a chance” !
It is never good or fun to pass loads of blood or not being able to void anything and unfortunately I have had both issues too
Get Well soon Randy

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT