ADVERTISEMENT

Good Evening. I’m new here so go easy on me...

But your getting that for free? Why would you want to pay now?

I was asking if sarcasm was allowed on this board. It appeared that it wasn’t, and I didn’t want to upset anyone. Sorry.
Sarcasm is expected here. If you don't do sarcasm, we'll send the Scooper Death Squad to make adjustments to for you.

I was asking if sarcasm was allowed on this board. It appeared that it wasn’t, and I didn’t want to upset anyone. Sorry.

You gotta be a sarcastic sumbitch to post here. Remember that.😜

Reactions: veritas59
The pay board is full of posters that think because they give the leftist moderators $10 in trade for some recruiting info that it will make a difference in a game. It doesn't. There are some good posters over there and then there are the Antifa type posters that are loud and then cry to the moderators when somebody trips up the narative. Hell look at this thread. They play identity fandom by calling posters 'poors' or 'olds'. They most often know little of the game to the point they depend on someone to tell them what happened when they just watched the game. It's kind of embarrassing really. And the truth is that while they have some posters over there w/ knowlege of the game, most are kids that play video games in their daddy's basement & know very little of the history of the Sooners.

Not sure what to say. I mean it's good to know sarcasm is allowed on this board, but my original question was whether anyone could detect it.

It would appear that is a HUGE no.
I guess you need a board that fits yer needs. May I suggest the "I really want a friend" board?

😁

Not sure what to say. I mean it's good to know sarcasm is allowed on this board, but my original question was whether anyone could detect it.

It would appear that is a HUGE no.
Ever heard a 9-year-lie, then claim he was just telling a joke, not understanding the difference? Your claim of sarcasm has that flavor to it.

Every post on the free board makes me laugh.

The pay board must be soo lame the past few weeks that a few of y'all got so damn board you had to come over here. Slide your ass back over to the chithood and get your late news from Josh & crew. Tomorrow is WOKElahoma. He'll tell you who won last Saturday.

The pay board must be soo lame the past few weeks that a few of y'all got so damn board you had to come over here. Slide your ass back over to the chithood and get your late news from Josh & crew. Tomorrow is WOKElahoma. He'll tell you who won last Saturday.

I started this thread 2 weeks ago just for shits out of boredom. And yet, here it still is at the top of page 1. That, my friend, is soo lame.

Reactions: metallicafella1994
I started this thread 2 weeks ago just for shits out of boredom. And yet, here it still is at the top of page 1. That, my friend, is soo lame.

I posted on a two week old thread just for shits out of boredom and here you are again. That's lame. Your pay board must suck. I can only imagine what it's going to be like for you buying $10 whore talk in Feb.

BTW, in case the mods haven't caught you up.. OU won.
4106003.cf.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: metallicafella1994
You need a trophy or a hug or something? What kind of affirmation are you so desperately seeking? We can help you. We're a very empathetic bunch of "can't afford $10 a monthers."

He's doing the post count thing.. and trying to gain 'likes'. They actually keep a ratio over there.

ADVERTISEMENT