ADVERTISEMENT

Good Evening. I’m new here so go easy on me...

so Lincoln shit the bed again last week. Is he really the answer for OU? After that loss to Kansas St we will probably lose some recruits and who knows what will happen this weekend against Iowa St. Just seems like the program is heading in the wrong direction.
Lincoln is a fine OC, he needs to put it all together as a head coach, only time will tell but he’s going to have to get a mean streak to a degree.

We always bounce back after a loss and play like the best team in the Big 12 and then get embarrassed in the post season. Are you new to OU football?

You should have been here last year, we won the conference and made the playoff but each game was an emotional roller coaster watching our Heisman runner up qb week in and week out.

Lincoln is a fine OC, he needs to put it all together as a head coach, only time will tell but he’s going to have to get a mean streak to a degree.

We always bounce back after a loss and play like the best team in the Big 12 and then get embarrassed in the post season. Are you new to OU football?

You should have been here last year, we won the conference and made the playoff but each game was an emotional roller coaster watching our Heisman runner up qb week in and week out.
That’s my point. He’s a good OC but is he really HC material? Seems like OU is just Texas Tech. We need a new HC that understands both sides of the ball.

Getting plowed while chokin it is in no way in any kind of way comparable to the game of football. Now clean yerself up twink.

Brilliant idea. We should hire someone like Mike Leach or Lane Kiffin.
Leach was a coach at Tech. I’m just saying it seems like Riley is just the same. No understanding of how important defense is to a national championship type team. You need balance on both sides of the ball. Leach’s teams haven’t been great on D.

Leach was a coach at Tech. I’m just saying it seems like Riley is just the same. No understanding of how important defense is to a national championship type team. You need balance on both sides of the ball. Leach’s teams haven’t been great on D.

Try to keep up. Actually try to look up; something just flew right over your head.

Look something up? I just looked up your post to like ratio. It’s even more embarrassing than your shitty superhero figurine avatar. Thanks for playing though tiger.

You're out of your league, dude. The guys here are on the free board because we have jobs. We don't have time to rack up just south of 6,000 posts in 7 years. That's for you lifeless chumps on the pay site.

I’d say take the SEC route. Hire a solid HC that knows football and manage the whole team. Not just the offense. Just seems that Lincoln ignores the defensive side.

I heard Saban is for hire.

Look something up? I just looked up your post to like ratio. It’s even more embarrassing than your shitty superhero figurine avatar. Thanks for playing though tiger.

Ok, I see that you're obviously posting from the short bus, so I'll walk you through it.

You said:
"I’d say take the SEC route. Hire a solid HC that knows football and manage the whole team. Not just the offense. Just seems that Lincoln ignores the defensive side."

I replied: "Brilliant idea. We should hire someone like Mike Leach or Lane Kiffin." That was sarcasm - obviously above your head as is evidenced by your reply, which was:

"Leach was a coach at Tech. I’m just saying it seems like Riley is just the same. No understanding of how important defense is to a national championship type team. You need balance on both sides of the ball. Leach’s teams haven’t been great on D.

Yeah, I know Leach was at TT. I was pointing out how f.cking stupid your "Take the SEC route" comment was. Leach is, and always has been heavily tilted towards offense, but he got a gig in the SEC. Lame Kitten had one good year at FAU, but failed in head-coaching jobs in both the SEC and the PAC 12, yet he landed an SEC job. I could have added Will Muschamp and Dan Mullen, both of whom had no HC experience when hired into the top spots in the SEC. Same goes for Kirby Smart. Orgeron was a massive failure at Ole Miss, but got the LSU job by default and caught lightning in a bottle due to a plethora of talent and a new OC. He's not now, nor has he ever been, on anyone's top 20 list of coaching targets. Malzahn was an offensive coordinator, save one year as a head coach at Arkansas State. The only "proven" head coaches hired into the SEC are Saban and Fisher (marginally).

Your comment to "take the SEC route" is stupid on the grandest of scales.

The only "SEC route" OU needs is a tap into their pipeline of talent.

Oh, and I'll make sure to tell my grandson that some cheeto-fingered basement dweller doesn't like his Batman drawing. I'm sure it will devastate him.. .

Ok, I see that you're obviously posting from the short bus, so I'll walk you through it.

You said:
"I’d say take the SEC route. Hire a solid HC that knows football and manage the whole team. Not just the offense. Just seems that Lincoln ignores the defensive side."

I replied: "Brilliant idea. We should hire someone like Mike Leach or Lane Kiffin." That was sarcasm - obviously above your head as is evidenced by your reply, which was:

"Leach was a coach at Tech. I’m just saying it seems like Riley is just the same. No understanding of how important defense is to a national championship type team. You need balance on both sides of the ball. Leach’s teams haven’t been great on D.

Yeah, I know Leach was at TT. I was pointing out how f.cking stupid your "Take the SEC route" comment was. Leach is, and always has been heavily tilted towards offense, but he got a gig in the SEC. Lame Kitten had one good year at FAU, but failed in head-coaching jobs in both the SEC and the PAC 12, yet he landed an SEC job. I could have added Will Muschamp and Dan Mullen, both of whom had no HC experience when hired into the top spots in the SEC. Same goes for Kirby Smart. Orgeron was a massive failure at Ole Miss, but got the LSU job by default and caught lightning in a bottle due to a plethora of talent and a new OC. He's not now, nor has he ever been, on anyone's top 20 list of coaching targets. Malzahn was an offensive coordinator, save one year as a head coach at Arkansas State. The only "proven" head coaches hired into the SEC are Saban and Fisher (marginally).

Oh, and I'll make sure to tell my grandson that some cheeto-fingered basement dweller doesn't like his Batman drawing. I'm sure it will devastate him.. .

Veritas can we leave cheetos out of this please 😁

Why is Plaino here then?
I've owned a little one man business for getting close to 39 years, and still working at 69. Plan to, until I'm 75. If my post count is high, it's because I've been here since 1999, though I think they started the count over in about 2002 or 03. I don't drink and haven't smoked since the 1970's.

I've never used any illegal drug, including marijuana. Posting here is kind of my worst sin.

I've owned a little one man business for getting close to 39 years, and still working at 69. Plan to, until I'm 75. If my post count is high, it's because I've been here since 1999, though I think they started the count over in about 2002 or 03. I don't drink and haven't smoked since the 1970's.

I've never used any illegal drug, including marijuana. Posting here is kind of my worst sin.
Keep it up, Plaino.
I don't drink or smoke and no longer get too keyed up over OU football, at least as much as I did through most of my life. I did utter a few 4 letter words last Saturday night, so I still have a few remissions.
Posting here stems from my being a want-to-be journalist and my worst "sin" is swearing and feeling "lust in my heart" for younger women.....like those under 65.

Definitely don't want to party with you!!

You're out of your league, dude. The guys here are on the free board because we have jobs. We don't have time to rack up just south of 6,000 posts in 7 years. That's for you lifeless chumps on the pay site.
You are on a free board because you have job? Where the hell do you work @JCockEat that doesn’t pay enough for you to afford $10 a month for the pay site?

You said:

Wow. I mean..just wow.

Tons of poors on the pay board. A bunch of government free loaders who pay for Scoop with the stimulus check they got for being lazy losers actually lost their shit last week when @99etanytsan called a guy "poor" for only paying $750 in federal income taxes. Poors defending their fellow poors.

You’re actually a great candidate for moderate THC consumption. It would relax you to the point of the stick actually falling out of your ass.

Is this the pay members' call to arms against the free board thread? If It is, I applaud more participation from the pay board and more direction towards myself. We'll need more people in an argument that can speak higher than monosyllabic level.

Free board is ....well FREE.
If I want to associate with trash from the scum of the earth, I’ll start paying to chat on a sports forum or......join Facebook.
But your getting that for free? Why would you want to pay now?

I was asking if sarcasm was allowed on this board. It appeared that it wasn’t, and I didn’t want to upset anyone. Sorry.

ADVERTISEMENT