ADVERTISEMENT

Glad I haven't given ESPN a penny in 4 years. Here is what YOU are paying for.

I have never seen anything from Medic to remotely suggest he sees skin color as superior to another. And I'm pretty good at detecting such faults.

My dander is heightened when the left makes these baseless charges. This is MO for the left.

Black America is in depression with no hope. The real racists are the plantation crackers who keep minorities in poverty and dependent.
Thank you Sunburnt. Several on this board know me and I've never had an inclination toward racism. If somebody wants to throw out "racist" for speaking the truth, that's their ignorance showing. Bad people are bad people regardless of skin color, sex, religion, etc.

Little does the blh moron know, but I am responsible for our departmental policy of attempting resuscitation on all officer involved shootings. Why? Because even if it's justifiable, the suspect deserves it. Cops don't enjoy having to injure or kill folks either. Once the threat is stopped, we do all we can to prevent or reverse death.

I'm also responsible for instituting a protocol of excited delirium awareness and treatment as a medical emergency rather than a law enforcement emergency and ensuring those people are treated with sedation appropriately. The cops have gone from an escalating force policy to one of playing goalie until paramedics arrive and provide treatment. My goal was zero in-custody deaths and we've achieved that for almost seven years. We've taken our protocol across the state and region to promote a goal of zero in-custody deaths and we're seeing police departments moving that direction more and more.

I'm sure that diarrhea mouthed moron can read this. You can shove your racist crap up your ass and spin on it. I do more in a day to help the people you cry about than you'll actually do in your entire lifetime. Accomplish something. I'm about results, not idiotic hateful rhetoric.

I hope your so called 'Killer Cops' sue the shit out of the City of Baltimore & the State of Maryland. Maybe they'll get as much as the punk azz thug's family. Doubt it will happen but we can only hope!

If I was to tweet this thread out to the players on the team you root for, most would disagree with your stance on this. I expect the responses that I'm getting on this thread. But keep rooting for those punk ass thug cops, getting away with killing a man.[/QUOTE]

You damn right I'll keep rooting for them. Blue Lives Matter.
BTW, the players entertain me, they don't set my standards of acceptable behavior. Nor I do theirs. My cheering & support for them are for the acheivements on the field, not off the field. They play ball, I watch them play ball. They play good, I feel good. Why do you confuse the issue?

If I was to tweet this thread out to the players on the team you root for, most would disagree with your stance on this. I expect the responses that I'm getting on this thread. But keep rooting for those punk ass thug cops, getting away with killing a man.

BTW, the players entertain me, they don't set my standards of acceptable behavior. Nor I do theirs. My cheering & support for them are for the acheivements on the field, not off the field. They play ball, I watch them play ball. They play good, I feel good. Why do you confuse the issue?[/QUOTE]

You confused the issue. That's my way of saying of course you feel how you do, you're not affected. Of course this board is going to respond like you...but there is a reason most of your team wouldn't. You're not affected, so you don't give a damn. It's a reason most of them give a damn. They killed an innocent citizen, nothing he did was punishable by death. It's happening far too often.

[QUOTE ="WhyNotaSooner, post: 1296132, member: 29 52"] I hope so. But you just keep on voting for the isp arty that deprives the poor. Keep supporting the same party that's kept them there forever and a day. Keep voting for the party that was the Klan.[/QUOTE]

You're that guy that ignores the 180 that both parties did. Why are you talking to me about the poor? This board is full of trump clones I see. Wow! Trump will get most of the poor uneducated vote, and of course.

BTW, the players entertain me, they don't set my standards of acceptable behavior. Nor I do theirs. My cheering & support for them are for the acheivements on the field, not off the field. They play ball, I watch them play ball. They play good, I feel good. Why do you confuse the issue?

You confused the issue. That's my way of saying of course you feel how you do, you're not affected. Of course this board is going to respond like you...but there is a reason most of your team wouldn't. You're not affected, so you don't give a damn. It's a reason most of them give a damn. They killed an innocent citizen, nothing he did was punishable by death. It's happening far too often.[/QUOTE]

No.. you are in a make believe world. You can scream loud & repeatedly and it will not make you accurate. So Mr. Fact-o-man, show me a fact from the courts that has openly stated that he was killed by a Cop or STFU. I don't want to see some BS link. I want to see facts and evidence from a court of law on the Gray case. I'll be waiting.

Reactions: iasooner1
[QUOTE ="WhyNotaSooner, post: 1296132, member: 29 52"] I hope so. But you just keep on voting for the isp arty that deprives the poor. Keep supporting the same party that's kept them there forever and a day. Keep voting for the party that was the Klan.

You're that guy that ignores the 180 that both parties did. Why are you talking to me about the poor? This board is full of trump clones I see. Wow! Trump will get most of the poor uneducated vote, and of course.[/QUOTE]

Every major city in America is and has been controlled by the Dem party for the past 50+ years. Yet the inner cities are full of unemployed, under educated, the poor. Yet they continue to vote for the same party over & over & over. Detriot, Houston, DFW, Chicago, New Orleans, Oakland, LA, Baltimore just to name a few. It's foolishness & you know it. Hell even a black Prez from Chicago didn't & won't stop the mass killing of black on black. He doesn't give a damn, hell he's worried about keeping Muslims happy.

BTW, I don't give a damn where Trump gets his votes from.

This thread... I'm checking out. But I hope you'll be a leader in your community and hold a Trump 2016 voter drive.

You confused the issue. That's my way of saying of course you feel how you do, you're not affected. Of course this board is going to respond like you...but there is a reason most of your team wouldn't. You're not affected, so you don't give a damn. It's a reason most of them give a damn. They killed an innocent citizen, nothing he did was punishable by death. It's happening far too often.

No.. you are in a make believe world. You can scream loud & repeatedly and it will not make you accurate. So Mr. Fact-o-man, show me a fact from the courts that has openly stated that he was killed by a Cop or STFU. I don't want to see some BS link. I want to see facts and evidence from a court of law on the Gray case. I'll be waiting.[/QUOTE]

You shut the **** up, you don't run nothing but your mouth...not me. He is dead, and he wasn't dead when they put the cuffs on. There is your proof. He didn't kill himself. It's the the local Klan meeting in this thread. Oh yeah, I guess OJ is innocent using your logic. Take off that white sheet mark furman.

Last edited:
You're that guy that ignores the 180 that both parties did. Why are you talking to me about the poor? This board is full of trump clones I see. Wow! Trump will get most of the poor uneducated vote, and of course.

Every major city in America is and has been controlled by the Dem party for the past 50+ years. Yet the inner cities are full of unemployed, under educated, the poor. Yet they continue to vote for the same party over & over & over. Detriot, Houston, DFW, Chicago, New Orleans, Oakland, LA, Baltimore just to name a few. It's foolishness & you know it. Hell even a black Prez from Chicago didn't & won't stop the mass killing of black on black. He doesn't give a damn, hell he's worried about keeping Muslims happy.

BTW, I don't give a damn where Trump gets his votes from.[/QUOTE]

You a damn lie. Republicans get most of the poor and uneducated votes from white people. Yet you keep voting for them. Obama will go down as a great president. Enjoy your day david duke.

This thread... I'm checking out. But I hope you'll be a leader in your community and hold a Trump 2016 voter drive.

I'd love to see you guys visit my city, so I can show you how I lead a voter drive. Let me know when to expect the white sheets to show up. Until then, I'll ignore you.

Last edited:

BTW, I don't give a damn where Trump gets his votes from.

You a damn lie. Republicans get most of the poor and uneducated votes from white people. Yet you keep voting for them. Obama will go down as a great president. Enjoy your day david duke.[/QUOTE]

blh111 you are letting your anger control you again.

Reactions: Medic007
I need to head to the store and buy more popcorn. Already went thru my stash while reading blh make a complete fool of himself in this gem of a thread. I'm sure he thinks he is the smart one, but that ignorance is on him.
Somebody should contact Orangebloods and let them know they left the gate open. But from what I've seen, they probably don't want him back.

Couple of pics...in honor of blh....

805f5b62bd0c204d992728555fe9869e.jpg

D600-2.jpg

Guys like BLH, who cry and stomp their feet and call people racists, are the biggest racists on earth. This guy is filled with genuine hatred toward white people. His loss, not mine.

So, blh is black or another minority? I hate the racist tag, especially on a sports board that basically worships all players regards of color. Really sad if you ask me...........

So, blh is black or another minority?.

I didn't say that, and I don't know or care the color of his skin. He may be a white guy suffering white-guilt. That is what social justice warrior libs are made of. I'm color-blind, so I don't give a damn. I judge people "good guy" or "bad guy". I just know a racist when I see a racist, and BLH is eaten-up with hatred.

I didn't say that, and I don't know or care the color of his skin. He may be a white guy suffering white-guilt. That is what social justice warrior libs are made of. I'm color-blind, so I don't give a damn. I judge people "good guy" or "bad guy". I just know a racist when I see a racist, and BLH is eaten-up with hatred.
This poor soul is a textbook case of Histrionic personality disorder.
Generally it can't be cured, but it can be treated with massive amounts of psychotropic meds coupled with intensive therapy.

He is perfect example of an angry racist. I hope he gets his anger under control
He won't until every single person on the planet agrees with his disgustingly sick paranid schizophrenic thoughts.

Innocent until proven guilty is something he refuses to acknowledge as a right of cops. Cops are guilty of whatever crime he and his uneducated mob accuses them of even when the evidence completely refutes it.

Simpleton. Unintelligent. Moron.

A majority white board is going to have the opinion of most in this thread. A majority white America claimed to not be racist during slavery, black codes, jim crow, and on and on. Name a time in history that people admitted to being racist. Why would anyone start now? I'm done clicking on this thread. Y'all enjoy. But I know what it is. So does most of your football team.

You be BLH.... Blue Lives Hater. Good luck staying out of jail, pathetic loser.

You know what's strange to me he hasn't seen the difference between the 50's and the way it really is today. I have a nephew that is half black. I have two second cousins that are half black. I have many friends and family that mixed blood an\|or homosexual. They are excepted into our family.

You are right....he is the one that is a racist.............

Last edited:
A majority white board is going to have the opinion of most in this thread. A majority white America claimed to not be racist during slavery, black codes, jim crow, and on and on. Name a time in history that people admitted to being racist. Why would anyone start now? I'm done clicking on this thread. Y'all enjoy. But I know what it is. So does most of your football team.
Keep walking around with your hands in the air yelling "hands up, don't shoot", and forgetting to remind yourself that the entire basis for that display was built on a complete lie....

Keep walking around with your hands in the air yelling "hands up, don't shoot", and forgetting to remind yourself that the entire basis for that display was built on a complete lie....
These types really don't care about the truth BR. It would put a major dent in their whole victim mentality and reverse racism ideas. His idol, Al Sharpton, has made a fortune off this type of exploitation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT