ADVERTISEMENT

Glad I haven't given ESPN a penny in 4 years. Here is what YOU are paying for.

Last edited:
lol. You're going to melt the delicate snowflake with your micro-aggression.:cool:

Back to Mizzou... good job Mizzou humanitarians.
Enrollment down.
Some big donors have disappeared.
30 million dollar funding shortfall.
Sales of Mizzou-branded clothing... down.
Sporting event ticket sales... down.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/2...s-were-bitter-angry-people.html?intcmp=hplnws

All worthy of the ESPN award.
That's right, social studies aficionados,
great example of cause and effect.

lol. You're going to melt the delicate snowflake with your micro-aggression.:cool:

Back to Mizzou... good job Mizzou humanitarians.
Enrollment down.
Some big donors have disappeared.
30 million dollar funding shortfall.
Sales of Mizzou-branded clothing... down.
Sporting event ticket sales... down.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/2...s-were-bitter-angry-people.html?intcmp=hplnws

All worthy of the ESPN award.

But.... they gained a Huepel. It'll be interesting to see how he does w/ Mizzu and the SEC.

Right wingers watch sports? I would think most sports had too many minorities and people of color for the average righty. Kidding. Mostly.... ;)
I'm just glad nobody has tried to apply reverse affirmative action in sports. None of us really want to watch white guy dominated American sports, unless you love hockey, golf, and NASCAR.

In my opinion, the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore are pure domestic terrorism.

You may be right. Everybody has an opinion.

And how do you label the beatings and killings the cops did to the young black men that led to this "domestic terrorism"? Just doing their duty? Including tossing the kid whose back they have already broken into the back of a van and jerking it from side to side on the way to the police station?

And how do you label the beatings and killings the cops did to the young black men that led to this "domestic terrorism"? Just doing their duty? Including tossing the kid whose back they have already broken into the back of a van and jerking it from side to side on the way to the police station?
Well...in Ferguson the cop wasn't indicted since it was deemed his actions were justified. And in Baltimore, so far all cops that have gone to trial have been acquitted. See the real problem in both those situations were the "mob mentality" formed their opinions before all the facts came out, and nothing was going to change their minds going forward no matter what facts or information coming out later contradicted what was originally reported that led to them forming their initial, flawed opinions. And then they resorted to burning down their own neighborhoods since they were pissed things didn't turn out the way they WANTED them to, in regards to their initial flawed opinions of things and whom they deemed were guilty before they ever really even learned all the facts surrounding the cases or what the hell even happened in the first place.

So far, the legal system in Baltimore and the State of Maryland have deemed them as 'doing their duty'.
Who are we to say differently? We haven't heard the details of the evidence. I got to go with the legal system that is in place. So far the State of Maryland has a big 0'fer.

So far, the legal system in Baltimore and the State of Maryland have deemed them as 'doing their duty'.
Who are we to say differently? We haven't heard the details of the evidence. I got to go with the legal system that is in place. So far the State of Maryland has a big 0'fer.

The criminal justice system is far from perfect, and his death didn't magically happen. People should be pissed.

The criminal justice system is far from perfect, and his death didn't magically happen. People should be pissed.
Have you read the autopsy report that the prosecution withheld because it was very damaging to their case? If not, take a look at it. It spells out the likely scenario that caused the injury.

Just because people want the officers to be at fault doesn't mean they are. At some point society needs to get its balls back and hold folks accountable for THEIR actions and stop blaming everyone else.

Reactions: BillyRay
Yes, the business owners that got burned out.

I get it, you think the arrest was punishable by death, and you don't give a damn, so nobody else should. I'll say it again, people should be pissed, even if you don't agree with their tactics.

Have you read the autopsy report that the prosecution withheld because it was very damaging to their case? If not, take a look at it. It spells out the likely scenario that caused the injury.

Just because people want the officers to be at fault doesn't mean they are. At some point society needs to get its balls back and hold folks accountable for THEIR actions and stop blaming everyone else.

Yes, the likely scenario that has been called far fetched and impossible. Why would he be held accountable for being killed? Sounds like a lynch mentality. So if you get handcuffed and killed by thugs in blue, you're accountable.

Yes, the likely scenario that has been called far fetched and impossible. Why would he be held accountable for being killed? Sounds like a lynch mentality. So if you get handcuffed and killed by thugs in blue, you're accountable.
Who called it far fetched? Some media mouthpieces and BLM types? The physician who conducted the autopsy didn't call it far fetched. You'll have to excuse me for believing a professional over some hand wringing hysterics. Crap happens when you're under the influence and act dumb. That is nobody's fault but Grays.

I see your agenda though. Not worth my time. Have a nice day.

QUOTE="Medic007, post: 1295115, member: 4270"]Who called it far fetched? Some media mouthpieces and BLM types? The physician who conducted the autopsy didn't call it far fetched. You'll have to excuse me for believing a professional over some hand wringing hysterics. Crap happens when you're under the influence and act dumb. That is nobody's fault but Grays.

I see your agenda though. Not worth my time. Have a nice day.[/QUOTE]

You blamed the man in handcuffs for his own death, that's an agenda. We know cops lie on tape and off tape. That's a fact. I can post several links and videos to back that up. He was in cuffs, those killer cops were responsible.

You blamed the man in handcuffs for his own death, that's an agenda. We know cops lie on tape and off tape. That's a fact. I can post several links and videos to back that up. He was in cuffs, those killer cops were responsible.

Well, if just one of them is convicted, then
you'll have credence for what you say.
So far, you've got zip.
We're a nation of laws, not a nation of emotions.[/QUOTE]

Uh huh. Those killer cops. It's too bad the facts aren't adding up to your tin foil version. Will the politically and mob mentality motivated prosecution get blanked like UT vs Iowa State? It's looking pretty favorable.

As far as cops lying? A few probably do, sure. But let's compare crapbag criminals to dirty cops. That isn't even a contest.

Mr. Gray played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. I'm sure your tears are noteworthy.

Uh huh. Those killer cops. It's too bad the facts aren't adding up to your tin foil version. Will the politically and mob mentality motivated prosecution get blanked like UT vs Iowa State? It's looking pretty favorable.

As far as cops lying? A few probably do, sure. But let's compare crapbag criminals to dirty cops. That isn't even a contest.

Mr. Gray played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. I'm sure your tears are noteworthy.

Most cops are dirty, 40% beat their wives, and they always get caught lying for each other, after they kill someone. I can post several links to back up what happened in Bama, Chicago, Indiana, and on and on. I can post evidence of the dirty cops they investigated in Ferguson. We just don't have video evidence, this time. Too many criminal thug cops. Should I post videos, and then post what the cops said, before these videos were released. Too many punk police out there.

Most cops are dirty, 40% beat their wives, and they always get caught lying for each other, after they kill someone. I can post several links to back up what happened in Bama, Chicago, Indiana, and on and on. I can post evidence of the dirty cops they investigated in Ferguson. We just don't have video evidence, this time. Too many criminal thug cops. Should I post videos, and then post what the cops said, before these videos were released. Too many punk police out there.
0b9c9d85ffc1abce7a3327928dbee8d3a9c3a785fecae6cf743666a0415bbbfd.jpg

I obey the law.
Therefore I never have a problem.
How long is your rap sheet?

In regards to the cases being discussed in this thread, I couldn't care less about what "most cops do". Statements like that are great for stats, but is completely irrelevant when investigating and discussing individual cases.

In regards to the cases being discussed in this thread, I couldn't care less about what "most cops do". Statements like that are great for stats, but is completely irrelevant when investigating and discussing individual cases.
Thete is no statistic to support his claim that 40% beat their wives. I know a bunch of cops and their wives. He's just doing the usual bleating that his type does when their pathetic cries for justice go unanswered because there isn't the evidence to support their public lynchings.

Thete is no statistic to support his claim that 40% beat their wives. I know a bunch of cops and their wives. He's just doing the usual bleating that his type does when their pathetic cries for justice go unanswered because there isn't the evidence to support their public lynchings.
Well even if his stat is correct, it has zero bearing on whether the cops involved in these cases are guilty or not of what the media initially steered the story towards. That's the thing about people whom just have a blanket hatred of the police is they use stats like that to justify to themselves that ALL accusations of police misconduct reported in the media makes the cops involved automatically guilty.

Who is "their" pathetic cries? Very transparent of you fella.

http://womenandpolicing.com/violencefs.asp
Police Family Violence Fact Sheet

"Two studies have found that at least 40% of police officer families experience domestic violence, (1, 2) in contrast to 10% of families in the general population.(3) A third study of older and more experienced officers found a rate of 24% (4), indicating that domestic violence is 2-4 times more common among police families than American families in general."

There is the statistic to support my claim. Be slow to speak, when you don't know what you're talking about.

You continue to put your foot in your mouth. Too many punk cops are angry women beaters and murderers. If not for doing away with the records every few years, the numbers would be worse.

And there is plenty of evidence. Should I post the Eric Gardner video, should I post the video and statements of the cops in Chicago that got caught up. Should I post the findings in the Ferguson investigation? What about the cop that got caught lying, after shooting a man in the back. What about the cop in Oakland, that shot a kid in the back of the head, when he was in cuffs. I can go on and on. I can flood this thread with videos and the lies they got caught up in. Yet they still get off.

"Two studies have found that at least 40% of police officer families experience domestic violence, (1, 2) in contrast to 10% of families in the general population.(3) A third study of older and more experienced officers found a rate of 24% (4), indicating that domestic violence is 2-4 times more common among police families than American families in general."

There is the statistic to support my claim. Be slow to speak, when you don't know what you're talking about.

You continue to put your foot in your mouth. Too many punk cops are angry women beaters and murderers. If not for doing away with the records every few years, the numbers would be worse.

And there is plenty of evidence. Should I post the Eric Gardner video, should I post the video and statements of the cops in Chicago that got caught up. Should I post the findings in the Ferguson investigation? What about the cop that got caught lying, after shooting a man in the back. What about the cop in Oakland, that shot a kid in the back of the head, when he was in cuffs. I can go on and on. I can flood this thread with videos and the lies they got caught up in. Yet they still get off.
Have you even looked at those "studies?" I'll bet the house you have no clue how to evaluate research. Miming and parroting is usually a dead give away. Post what you want Mr. Cop Hater. It's clear that you excuse the behavior of criminals even when they are to blame, which in the grand scheme of things, is the MAJORITY of the time.

Only a boot licking lemming would try to take a few instances of bad cops and apply it with a broad brush. But that's what ignorance does.

"Too many punk cops..." Can we assume that a majority of blacks are criminals based on the actions of a few? Assume a majority of Mexicans are illegal aliens because of a few? A majority of Muslims are terrorists? You social justice warrior types are just as bad as the folks you like to bleat about. You probably wouldn't give two squirts from your butt if the person "killed" by cops was white. And that's why people don't take your cop hating type seriously.

Reactions: iasooner1

Before you post more idiotic propaganda against police officers, let me clue you in to who is behind the National Center for Women and Policing. Nope, couldn't possibly be a political agenda or ANY bias in their material at all.

http://feminist.org/welcome/index.html

Your sheep brain and hand wringing are entertaining though. Keep them coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT