ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Boards ...

Sorry, but I'm a homer. I wonder if we might see Baker making the lead block on an option play today. You, sir, are about to get a graduate-level class on who OUr quarterback is.

P.S. Don't forget to take notes. The pace of this class will be a bit frantic...

Look, he may throw for 500 and run for 40. That's not what we're talking about here. As a runner, he's not Lamar J., Manziel or Jalen Hurts. I think the stats themselves pretty much prove that. He's like Aaron Rodgers or in college, about like our guy a few years ago, Aaron Murray. I'd say he's a better passer than Aaron. But he's a guy who can hurt you if you completely ignore him. But he's not gonna take off on a lot of designed runs over and over. Jackson and Manziel routinely ran for 100 yards a game. Mayfield doesn't do that. And you can clearly see in the open field he's running in an open field, but rarely if ever making people miss, juking them, leaving them holding their jockstrap like those other guys.
Just to clarify, When does the class begin?

Georgia is one of those teams who believe they are a college football power and have a dynasty worthy of top 10 status...

Oklahoma, Alabama, Texas, USC, Ohio State, and some others laugh at them. Yes, they have 803 total wins since 1892 but only 1 national title...not quite college football royalty...

Reactions: iasooner1
Georgia is one of those teams who believe they are a college football power and have a dynasty worthy of top 10 status...

Oklahoma, Alabama, Texas, USC, Ohio State, and some others laugh at them. Yes, they have 803 total wins since 1892 but only 1 national title...not quite college football royalty...
After last night, I'm sure they are very upset over other programs laughing at them.

Reactions: Huntin Hard
According to SoonerStats, OU is 109-46-8 vs. the SEC (Those numbers include A&M and Mizzou when they were in the Big 12). Take out the Aggies and Tigers and OU is 23-10-3 vs. the SEC.

I'd call that ownership.
Do you now? I see you are in UGA territory...Go Dawgs

Oh..you mean kinda like how the media has been critical about OU getting beaten by Georgia?? C'mon man..stop being bitter about Georgia making it to the national title game.

No bitterness BR, just stating that Georgia will get rolled Monday night by Bama...and they will still only have 1 NC...they will still not attain the status they think have in college football

Reactions: iasooner1
No bitterness BR, just stating that Georgia will get rolled Monday night by Bama...and they will still only have 1 NC...they will still not attain the status they think have in college football
Whether they attain the historical status in college football that the other top historical programs do is really irrelevant. All that matters is they are a top program now. And they have a head coach that may be there a long time from the Saban coaching tree that could make a bigtime run. Trying to claim other programs are laughing at them does nothing to change that.

Reactions: Huntin Hard
Whether they attain the historical status in college football that the other top historical programs do is really irrelevant. All that matters is they are a top program now. And they have a head coach that may be there a long time from the Saban coaching tree that could make a bigtime run. Trying to claim other programs are laughing at them does nothing to change that.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree :D

Reactions: BillyRay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT