ADVERTISEMENT

Former Husker Lawrence Phillips investigated for killing his cell mate

They still claim him. I would like to know if the almighty Osborne still claims him.

I doubt seriously if any Huskers "claims" Phillips. Just like there are horns who do not "claim" Russell Erxleben and Sooners who do not "claim" Charles Thompson. there's no denying that Phillips was a Husker at one time, but that has nothing to do with the current coaches, players or the Husker program as a whole.

It's a shame seeing guys like Phillips fall so far. Just tragic.

Originally posted by Schoonerman:
I doubt seriously if any Huskers "claims" Phillips.
Alkohusker is proud of his Lawrence Phillips tat on his arm. His Darren DeLone tat is on the other arm.

;)

This post was edited on 4/14 5:48 PM by Section22Sooner

Oh man 22, don't get me started on Alko, the bitch. (opps, too late..;)

Probably has very disturbing dreams about being Phillips roommate.

Settles it in his own diseased mind that if he dies...well, that's just the price of doing business...
3dsmile.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Section22Sooner:

Originally posted by Schoonerman:
I doubt seriously if any Huskers "claims" Phillips.
Alkohusker is proud of his Lawrence Phillips tat on his arm. His Darren DeLone tat is on the other arm.

hnak

;)

This post was edited on 4/14 5:48 PM by Section22Sooner
roll.r191677.gif
Okay, that's some funny stuff right there! I forgot all about Alpo. What a tool bag.

Originally posted by Plainosooner:

Phillips life has disintegrated into perhaps his death.
Thing about some prisons, is you need to roll hard just to survive in prison to begin with. Especially in Phillips case he was serving like 31 years right? Impossible to roll that long solo.

One of the most memorable chapters of Rivals.com history (IMHO) came when Alko started schmoozing with the usual thugs over there at Orangebloods. The intent was to team-up against the Sooner posters. The scheme worked well for a while. So well in fact, SoonerTulsan gave Alko the nickname AlpoHornsker and it stuck for quite some time. But the marriage broke up over there when Texas ran off the Nebraska Cornhuskers from the conference. It got ugly.
laugh.r191677.gif

It is a well known fact that AlpoHusker loves Christian Peter. Just sayin'

Its amazing what Osborne overlooked to win. He knew...he had to know as well as other teammates knew about Phillips as well as Peters and many others in that program. Yet, Osborne maintains a holy image among the fans of NU. They also over looked these guys while at the same time yelling about the OU guys who broke much more minor rules. That program under Osborne wasn't nearly as clean as they tried to make it out....and still do. There are others besides Phillips and Peter. Now that the NU program has fallen back to average these same fans still yearn for the "good old days" and frequently claim they are still relevant because of Osborne....the true story is slowly coming out about him.

Living in Nebraska, I can say that they worship everything Osborne. There is more stuff that should come out on that program, but will most likely never see the light of day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT