ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting DrummBeat: 2025 Rivals100 OL Andrew Babalola note

Brandon Drumm

Co-Publisher OUinsider.com
Staff
Apr 28, 2023
Mustang (OK)
ouinsider.com
Quick note on Andrew Babalola after speaking with a few sources today.

I have been thinking OU was more the proverbial a hat on the table than anything else, but I have been mistaken if my sources are speaking facts.

Now, I still am not sure that the Sooners are the top school. As a matter of fact, I think they are two or three. However, it’s not over and communication with Bill Bedenbaugh remains strong. So much so that OU doesn’t feel they are out of this one — for whatever that is worth.

So, who are the three programs that sources feel have the best shot as of July 3rd? Right now, I’m told it’s Stanford, OU and Michigan.

I’m also told that NIL will play a bit of a role here, but academics and the schools program that he wants to major in is vital for Babalola, according to sources.

Finally, I know you all are wondering if Mizzou is still a player. From what I’m told, the Tigers are still in it but seem to be in that second tier with Auburn.

That said, as long as the Tigers are still in play, I will always consider them a threat due to logistics and the fact Mizzou is also a decent academic university as well.

Just wanted to pass this along and will have more on the Rivals100 OL as we get it.

Stay tuned and back to my “family vacation.” 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News