ADVERTISEMENT

Danny Stutsman Declares For Draft

I just peed my pants with glee. Danny Stutsman you mad man. A sheepish welcome back, but it seems you never went anywhere. Now everybody buy his T-shirt !!
I posted a few weeks ago that I didn't think he was leaving, he left a hint in a podcast. Then when it was anounced he was I still didn't think he would and posted what I thought most that know me would see through it and laugh it off but 3 or 4 wet their pants over it and out comes the name calling. 🤣

67 do you cry yourself to sleep at night? You have to be the most sensitive person EVER on message boards. Man up and stop taking everything to heart. It’s not that serious.

67 do you cry yourself to sleep at night? You have to be the most sensitive person EVER on message boards. Man up and stop taking everything to heart. It’s not that serious.
I take most people here serious except for you short timer. You are just an ass clown, an amusing yet not very funny ass clown.
I think you are sweet on ol 67. Can't get me out of your head I am living in rent free. Whats your address, I need to forward my mail. 🤣

Regardless of how you respond one thing doesn’t change….you are extra sensitive. I’m sorry but that’s hilarious to me.

Regardless of how you respond one thing doesn’t change….you are extra sensitive. I’m sorry but that’s hilarious to me.
Says the Ass Clown. 🤣
Rent free moron rent free.

Me👇
GA7dhnzXcAAFdbM

Larry👇

200.gif

I think Sarks is called a Queef. Probably have to ask Larry. 🤣

I take most people here serious except for you short timer. You are just an ass clown, an amusing yet not very funny ass clown.
I think you are sweet on ol 67. Can't get me out of your head I am living in rent free. Whats your address, I need to forward my mail. 🤣

These were 4 posts apart.

I had dropped this but you're still raging about it days later then have the audacity to point fingers and accuse anyone else of calling names or being obsessed.

I'm dropping it again after this but I think you're above the antics you've carried on since our first exchange in this thread. Quite frankly it's getting embarrassing.

These were 4 posts apart.

I had dropped this but you're still raging about it days later then have the audacity to point fingers and accuse anyone else of calling names or being obsessed.

I'm dropping it again after this but I think you're above the antics you've carried on since our first exchange in this thread. Quite frankly it's getting embarrassing.
You and your lil Buddy Larry just love to keep stirring the pot.
My first post you quoted was in reference to 22LR's post about Sark and also a jab back to Larry in an earlier post.
The second was to Larry because he like you just love to obsess about me. Keep poking and I will keep hitting back. Go find a gf, go find Larry I dgaf what you do but you both need some serious help with your obsession with me.
Now gfy.

You and your lil Buddy Larry just love to keep stirring the pot.
My first post you quoted was in reference to 22LR's post about Sark and also a jab back to Larry in an earlier post.
The second was to Larry because he like you just love to obsess about me. Keep poking and I will keep hitting back. Go find a gf, go find Larry I dgaf what you do but you both need some serious help with your obsession with me.
Now gfy.

Alright man. Good luck with it all. Take care.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT