ADVERTISEMENT

Bob needs to be fired

DL loads of injuries and forced to play walk-ons at LB and DL.

Last edited:
Agree with all. Yeah, we got injuries, but everyone has injuries this late in the season. Thank God the offense is playing at such a high level, otherwise we lose to texas, TCU, struggle to win against KSU and lose to Tech.

Reactions: Oklabama
I've been calling for Mike to be fired for two years, Never Bob. But I'm one that will be calling for Bob's firing if and when it's determined that he keeps Mike on board.

Reactions: BillyRay
I've been calling for Mike to be fired for two years, Never Bob. But I'm one that will be calling for Bob's firing if and when it's determined that he keeps Mike on board.
I won't call for Bob being fired if Mike stays on after the season. It will be tough not to, but I won't go that far. But if we hear about Mike getting a nice pay raise after this seson, the I will join you WNAS and join in the movement that Bob needs to go. Giving brother Mike a pay raise after this train wreck of a season would be about as incompetent as it can get.

Reactions: Huntin Hard
Bob will not be fired. Mike who knows but it ain't gonna have nothing to do with fans wishes unless you come up with 25 million for the buyout. All I can say is keep up the good work. I don't know what we would do without you I thought my X-wife was the only human who could waste time bitching for an entire football season season.

I wonder who in their right mind would have agreed to a 25 million buyout clause in a contract? No wonder Bob doesn't give a rip anymore. It is better for him to be bought out than to ever retire. Whoever signed that contract for OU is the person that should be canned. Geez. Ain't nobody worth that kind of buyout. Saban included.

I wonder who in their right mind would have agreed to a 25 million buyout clause in a contract? No wonder Bob doesn't give a rip anymore. It is better for him to be bought out than to ever retire. Whoever signed that contract for OU is the person that should be canned. Geez. Ain't nobody worth that kind of buyout. Saban included.

Harbaugh is paid $9 million a year, followed by Saban, Meyer, and Stoops...

I'm with you. Is this fricking true? Okay, now no one should chastise fans for complaining about poor play.

Reactions: Ring_Man
25 million buyout clause is true. I couldn't believe it when I read that. And just think, some posters get their feathers ruffled if anybody says anything in the slightest negative about Bob or Mike.

Reactions: Oklabama
Bob will not be fired. Mike who knows but it ain't gonna have nothing to do with fans wishes unless you come up with 25 million for the buyout. All I can say is keep up the good work. I don't know what we would do without you I thought my X-wife was the only human who could waste time bitching for an entire football season season.
Mike's defense worked before, it will work again. Lol, he BETTER NOT GET EVEN A PENNY PAY RAISE, that will really set me off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT