ADVERTISEMENT

Big XII CCG...

If the conference is weak, having a good team playing a mediocre team for the conference championship will be a poop. Didn't OU play a weak Colorado team for the championship once upon a time and won by 40 or so. I don't think the Buffaloes were even ranked. If you are in a weak conference, what does that say about the conference champ? Teams are judged by the strength of its competition as far as I'm concerned.

So I'm sitting here watching Air Force at Fresno State, and scrolling on the bottom I read that despite the coaches voting in favor of divisions, the little xii decided against them...

Lil12,11,10 Conference Championship Game? Lol
Nothing the lil 12 does makes sense ghese days, just cut bait and go home, home being another conference, this one is dead. If a lil 12 team goes undefeated this year or one only has one loss vs other one loss teams look for the lil 12 to be left out of the playoffs and rightfully so. We embarrassed the lil 12 last year by getting beat down and it would happen again this year if another lil 12 team made it. Just the facts folks.

Seems to me the only way this works is to spread out the marquee games throughout the year rather than backloading like they do now. It would be best to match the 1 and 2 rated teams at the very beginning.

Heck, why not just go to a six team conference and play each other twice like the pros do. OU, Texas, OSU, Baylor, TCU and West Virginia. Not sure Kansas State is going to continue with Snyder, and Iowa State/Kansas suck every year. It's crazy, but different. The conference isn't likely to survive anyway.

Heck, why not just go to a six team conference and play each other twice like the pros do. OU, Texas, OSU, Baylor, TCU and West Virginia. Not sure Kansas State is going to continue with Snyder, and Iowa State/Kansas suck every year. It's crazy, but different. The conference isn't likely to survive anyway.

Your morning J must of been some good sh!t... ha!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT