ADVERTISEMENT

Astros win and head to KC...

WhyNotaSooner

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2004
Sorry to interupt the OU/TX week, but I'm a happy camper. This is an exceptionally young team and poised for the future. I'm not so sure they can win much further as their Bull Pen isn't very deep, but it's really refreshing to see these very young ball players do well. They've been fun to watch this season.

Reactions: humblesooner
Sorry to interupt the OU/TX week, but I'm a happy camper. This is an exceptionally young team and poised for the future. I'm not so sure they can win much further as their Bull Pen isn't very deep, but it's really refreshing to see these very young ball players do well. They've been fun to watch this season.
The Yankees were an old, brittle team once again and watching the two teams play last night was like watching two ships passing in the night. My second favorite team "euthanized" my favorite team. For the Yankees, next year looks to be more of the same.....or possibly worse. Hope Houston goes all the way.

I would not sell the Stro's short. They were 4-2 vs the Royals in the regular season and actually swept them at Minute Maid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT