ADVERTISEMENT

Alright...12 days until kickoff. Let's have some predictions...

56-10 even worse than last year

JiNoGoF.png

Seriously... Cole stoudt ramrodded the Sooners last time. Do you expect less from Deshaun??

at the same time I'll concede mayfield is better than knight but the jump from stoudt to Watson is greater than the jump from knight to mayfield. Surely even you people can see that

Last years game means very little. These are two totally different teams. I don't think either side should be overly confident. Our best is as good as anyone's. The problem is we haven't played our best in awhile. I think your best is as good as anyone's as well. It should be a really good game. The rest should really help us after 10 straight weeks of playing. I don't really do predictions, but I don't think either side will be comfortable if the other has the ball with a chance to win at the end because both QB's are elite.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
Seriously... Cole stoudt ramrodded the Sooners last time. Do you expect less from Deshaun??

at the same time I'll concede mayfield is better than knight but the jump from stoudt to Watson is greater than the jump from knight to mayfield. Surely even you people can see that

I think you are right OU should not even show up. With your use of the transitive property it is clear Clemson will dominate. We see this every year in sports how the results from a prior year hold true the following year between the "same" two teams. I see the light now with your bright opinions thank you.

OU has given up a lot on defense and did so without QBs as good as Watson. I think Clemson will hang at least 40 pts. Having said that, I don't think Clemson has played against an offense as good as the Sooners. So I have the game at 49-45 OU to win in the final minute of play.

This is a very hard game to pick. It would be the national championship game had they not fixed it where bama didn't have to face Oklahoma or Clemson. They want bama in the championship so bad they can't stand it! Oklahoma is the only team in the country I don't want to play. I'm a die hard Clemson fan and I have been saying for the past month if we played Oklahoma we would loose. But I do like how a lot of people are not giving Clemson credit and Watson finished 3 in the heisman. If it comes down to Clemson having the ball last with a chance to win the game I think Watson will win it. But I feel the same about mayfield also. I just can't wait to see it. The winner of this game win win it all though!!!

Which ever quarterback does more damage when the pocket breaks down wins this game.

This should have been the title game.

Really no idea.. If Clemson plays like we have the last few games of the year.. We will lose.

I think time off in this one benefits the Tigers much more than OU. Almost a month in between games is too much of a rest for a team playing their best football late In the year.

Really do not think running games will not be big in this one.. It will be which QB can make the big plays when it matters.. Can't miss open receivers, no forced balls, and no trying to do too much.

28-24 Clemson

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Really no idea.. If Clemson plays like we have the last few games of the year.. We will lose.

I think time off in this one benefits the Tigers much more than OU. Almost a month in between games is too much of a rest for a team playing their best football late In the year.

Really do not think running games will not be big in this one.. It will be which QB can make the big plays when it matters.. Can't miss open receivers, no forced balls, and no trying to do too much.

28-24 Clemson

I think you're full of beans.....JJ. You hit three nails on the head and missed on one."Can't miss open receivers", correct and one of my biggest fears after seeing your Q-B. "To much time between games" correct again, but I hope I'm wrong." We will lose". Glad you agree...

One miss, we will run against you, just watch and see..............

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT