ADVERTISEMENT

'22 DELP + Interesting Stats

NealKenn

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2013
Here's some interesting stats for y'all. Rattler is now 9th in All time passing yards at OU. He needs 171 to pass Kyler for 8th All time. He's also tied with Gundy and Hybl for 7th in Passing TDs (40). Kennedy Brooks is moving his way up the All time rushing list at OU. He's at 2,869, which is 13th. If he continues his pace he'll end this season with 3,315, which would be 9th in OU's history. He's averaging 7.08 yards per carry...which would be the 2nd highest of anyone on the top 32 list of OU rushers. Only behind Pruitt. More yards per carry than Sims, Washington, Perine, AD, Vessels, Sermon, etc. Another All timer, Marvin Mims is creeping up the list of All time receiving yardage. He's at 29 with 1,215 receiving yards. Sandwiched between Derrick Shepard and Jaz Reynolds. At his pace he'll end the year around 22nd all time. Between Jalen Saunders and Trent Smith.

For the season, Rattler is averaging 10.65 yards per completion, and 7.99 yards per attempt, and 3.06 yards per carry.
For the season, Williams is averaging 15.24 yards per completion, 10.91 yards per attempt, and 9.29 yards per carry.

'22 Projected DELP. *Disclaimer I only count public commits.

QB: Williams / Rucker / Bowen
Explanation: We really gonna roll with Rucker next year as QB2?

RB: Gray / Major / Sawchuck
Ex: So much could happen here. Is Gray simply a change of pace guy? Can Major take a leap? Can a freshman (Sawchuck, Brown, or my fave Barnes) make a case as a starter? We will have more speed, that's for sure.

HB: Llewellyn / Sumlin
Ex: I'm really hoping that Willis decides to come back.

YWR: Stogner / Anderson / Helms
Ex: Anderson and Helms won't be lining up inline. But more jumbo slots.

HWR: Mims / Stoops / Darby
Ex: The reliability of this group (aside from Mims' stardom) can't be overlooked. Darby could become the Basquine 2.0 I pegged him for, or more.

XWR: Haselwood / Wease / Farooq
Ex: As Eddie said, Haselwood is growing up infront of our eyes. I think he returns and gets further away from his injury, becoming the true #2 option with a season of Caleb Williams, that'll put up big #s.

ZWR: Williams / West / Jackson
Ex: I'm not loving the options behind Williams, but this is s SKRONG starting WR core.

RT: Morris / Parks / Taylor
Ex: I'm sure when he transferred he didn't expect to be behind a 6'2"ish career RG, but here he is. Next year is his time to shine.

RG: Murray / Walker / Sexton
Ex: Murray has eligibility, he returns.

C: Raym / Anderson / Hunter
Ex: Anderson is the wild card here, just how much has he developed? Good enough to move Raym to LG?

LG: Alexander / Montgomery / Simpson
Ex: PORTAL HELP!!!!

LT: Harrison / Byrd / Hicks
Ex: Byrd could also be LG. Year 3 of Harrison, hopefully some improvement.

RLB: Smith / Stripling / Walker
Ex: I was skeptical of the Stripling move outside, and it hasn't worked out well. MJJ or (*cough cough) Desean Brown could help here.

DT: Coe / Roberson / Kelley
Ex: Count me in the camp that doesn't think we're screwed here. Coe has been disruptful when out there.

DT: Redmond / Ellison / Gilliam
Ex: I know, I know. But I think the injury disrupted Redmond's breakout season. He comes back. If not, insert Dindy behind Gilliam.

SDE: Grimes / Downs / Moore
Ex: This group could explode, or fall flat on their faces. I'm betting on exploding.

WLB: Asamoah / Whitter / Morris
Ex: I had BA leaving, now I have him coming back. Dude needs more time. Though I'd like to see him behind Whitter.

MLB: Stutsman / Ugwoegbu / Mckenzie
Ex: It's TIME!!!! (Buffer voice). White leaves ala Dom Alexander and Stutsman assumes the mantle of crazy ass LB of yesteryear.

CB: Graham / Davis / G. Williams
Ex: I'm not on the boat of Gentry being a day 1 contributor, but hopefully he is and replaces Davis.

CB: W. Washington / McCutchin / Eaton
Ex: Lot of potential that needs to be realized with this group.

SS: Lawrence / Mukes / RSJ
Ex: I'm starting to think RSJ may pass up Mukes eventually, big fan.

FS: B. Washington / Harmon / Dennis
Ex: Not happening. Transfer portal.

NB: Bowman / Criddell / Rowe
Ex: Rowe gonna look like the pitcher from Bad news Bears next to these 2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News