ADVERTISEMENT

You better Kick Baylor's ass

Buddy told me a little bit ago that Baylor heaved a TD pass with like 2min left in the game to go over 60pts. Is that true? I mean I know style points are nice, but that is total douchebaggery
True BillyRay. But, that is Briles at his cutthroat best.

Shades of the days we had Bradford and went for 60-70 points a game to get back in the title hunt.

Kinda long for those days.

Boomer Sooner

Shades of the days we had Bradford and went for 60-70 points a game to get back in the title hunt.

Boomer Sooner

Yeah, just reading between the lines, Briles doesn't bring the values to OU that they require...We're uh, kind of old school in that way.

(so old school we can say that and we don't think a thing of it)

Yeah, just reading between the lines, Briles doesn't bring the values to OU that they require...We're uh, kind of old school in that way.

(so old school we can say that and we don't think a thing of it)
I agree fitty on the values thing. Nothing wrong with being old school. At the same time, though, style points are important to the NCAA and the committee's powers-that-be.

Can't stay mired in old school thinking when it is being supplanted by the new school ways. That's supposed to be progress I guess. In with the new, out with the old.

Cutthroat did work for us in the Bradford years. Did it not?

Boomer Sooner

Reactions: Soonersincefitty

Boomer Sooner
They ran the clock out from the two of WVU, so they could have easily made it 69.

Reactions: OU FireDragon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT