ADVERTISEMENT

Poster of the year nominations

12489355_10153669170731622_9104322647524013133_o.jpg

Add AbZ to the list; he should make the cut simply for surviving the cuts he no doubt took after we had the unthinkable loss to the steers, living in enema territory and such...

LOL thanks for that. It wasn't fun, but at least we had a decent season afterward.

I'm not here for fame or fortune, just to drunk post from time to time and have a few laughs.

LOL thanks for that. It wasn't fun, but at least we had a decent season afterward.

I'm not here for fame or fortune, just to drunk post from time to time and have a few laughs.

Drunk posting is the bomb.

It's fun to get up the next day about 11 AM and read the carnage from the night before.
It's a gas man!:eek:

Drunk posting is the bomb.

It's fun to get up the next day about 11 AM and read the carnage from the night before.
It's a gas man!:eek:

Not just drunk posting, but blackout posting. Nothing better than reading stuff under your name that you have no recollection of. Sometimes I think, "damn I'm funny and witty when I'm drunk. I'd like to hang out with me."

Not just drunk posting, but blackout posting. Nothing better than reading stuff under your name that you have no recollection of. Sometimes I think, "damn I'm funny and witty when I'm drunk. I'd like to hang out with me."

Ah, I've met my egotistical equal!

I had those exact same sentiments...like, how could anyone not dig me?:rolleyes:

Yep, I've had people say to me..."You should use your gifts for doing good for other people".

Eff that crap, I've got to be I.
Grammatical errors and all.:cool:

Reactions: JConXtsy
Is this thread still going? I thought I wrapped up all the votes since everyone else had each other on ignore. Been waiting diligently by the mail box for my trophy.

Reactions: Oklabama

Ha, to often that happens to me no matter if I've been drinking the night before or not. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes not. :(

Reactions: JConXtsy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT